2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people, and put their icons/usernames on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged (with deviantART's new "mention" notifier, they'll know what to do).
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to tag 10 people.
Blue. No, yell-AUGH! (But seriously, it's blue.)
2) What is your favorite hobby?
I have so many. I think the one I'm most consumed with is writing, followed by language learning and conlanging, then music. Those three are pretty much tied for my favorite, though.
3) Have you ever flown for vacation, if so how was your experience?
I rarely fly. I rarely travel. And when I take vacations, they're usually when I go home from school. I did, however, fly to Hawaii once on choir tour. Normally I like flying. But on this one, not only was I crowded (broad shoulders + barrel chest = no bueno), but we had to deal with turbulence as we approached Honolulu. I rarely get airsick, but this time I did. Fortunately, I didn't throw up.
4) Who is your favorite fictional character?
This is a loaded question. My current favorite is probably The Doctor, but he's tied with Twilight Sparkle and Rarity from MLP: FiM, and Arcee and Knockout from TF: Prime.
5) What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
When I was younger, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. When I was older, Kim Possible. They were created by the same team, which I didn't know until after I was in high school.
6) If you're stranded on a desert island with a group of people, what skills/assest would you have to contribute?
I could learn the indigenous language, provided I had a cooperative informant. If there were no indigenous people, then I could do manual labor. I'm more of a worker bee.
7) Have you ever played an RPG?
Like D&D? No. The most RPG that I've gotten is SW: Knights of the Old Republic (played both, beaten neither; those games are LOOOOOOONG), Fallout 3 and New Vegas (beaten 3 but not NV; my desktop died, and neither works on my laptop right now), and the Mass Effect series (great games, but that ENDING! *flips table*). Assassin's Creed can take a hike.
8) Of the three Star wars prequels, which one do you think is the worst?
Revenge of the Sith, if for no other reason than Whineakin Skywaahker. I think they cast the wrong actor in that role. If we're dealing strictly with story, Attack of the Clones is pretty much filler. There are some important plot points that get realized, but honestly, it's kinda drawn out compared to the other two prequels.
9) What do you think of the United States of America?
It's built on great principles, but its politicians are doing a lousy job of realizing those principles right now. We have two parties who don't give a rip about fiscal responsibility, wink at corruption, and make politics their careers. We can't keep running a deficit like this, or the Chinese will nuke us, and we'll be reduced to subsisting on irradiated, 200-year-old Nuka Cola and Salisbury Steak, while using bottle caps as currency.
10) What kind of music do you like?
Just about anything. I can have Rammstein next to Berlioz on my playlist and be perfectly happy.
My questions to you:
1) What does the fox say?
2) Do you know how to tie both a necktie and a bow tie?
3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
4) If you're a writer, would you rather self publish or go the traditional route? If you're an artist, are you self-taught, or have you taken classes?
5) ¿Hablas español?
6) Have you ever played Minecraft?
7) Have you ever eaten mochi?
8) What is your ideal climate?
9) Have you ever eaten bread pudding?
10) Do you like bananas?
I tag (I don't know ten people):