I have a bachelor’s degree in Art in Video game from ARIES infographics school (Lyon-FRANCE). I enjoy character and creature design in video game. Also I read comics and manga, I like watch animated tv series or animated movies.
I like try various drawing technical or drawing style.
I was target by ~loukia222 (https://www.deviantart.com/loukia222)
1. You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people
Things about me :
1. My second name means "cucu
I will start to try commissions... (I'm bored during the holiday...)
I can draw fan art, chibi, OC...
I don't want money or anything else, for this moment... I'm just training.
-------- Any condition? --------
----> I draw with my styles (don't hope I can draw as Picasso... U.U)
---->I can draw characters and animals, but I have some difficulties with background. So don't ask for too difficult drawing, please ^^°.
---->maximum: 3 characters for one drawing (if them are human characters, but when you want animals (or imaginary creature (dragon, griffin, pokemon...etc) ) I can draw more than only 3)
---->You send one
Here are the rules:
1. Publish these rules in your journal
2. Each tagged person will write 8 things about themselves in their journals.
3. At the end you will choose 8 people who will be tagged and publish their icons.
4. Go to their page and send a message to let them know they've been tagged.
5. Don't tag the person who has tagged you
TAGGED BY : ~Dragounette (https://www.deviantart.com/dragounette)
Roar ! Let's GOOoo !
1. I was a cat in my other life
2. I think people who draw are a little egocentric (me in first)
3. I can speak with my little red fish
4. I hate noisy children
5. I'm not a morning girl
6. I sold my soul at the Dev