tagged by the illustrious ~Teryster (https://www.deviantart.com/teryster), so here goes!!!!!!111!!!
1. I get laughed out of shoe stores because my size is just one unit smaller than the typical, giant, BORING men's shoe sizes.
2. My favourite foods usually have red sauce.
3. I hardly ever finish video games. I usually max out my characters and equipment just before the end and then I lose interest.
4. I love looking at airsoft stuff and dressing up in them tactical gears but I'm too much of a timid coward to play seriously.
5. I was born 32 years ago, but I always just say I'm 23 and people buy it!
6. Sometimes I grow a beard so I can shave it off and instantly look
How is everyone! Good, hopefully! Following up on my previous journal post, here's an update (should you be wondering haha)
Looks like things'll be a ghost town on this here account for a while. I've taken the leap to getting a night shift job stacking boxes in a warehouse leaving me with next to no time for drawing stuff. I'll be putting all the hours I'm not sleeping/working/sleeping after getting home into working on AMP: Year One https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eloylasanta/amp-year-one-a-modern-supers-rpg-from-third-eye-ga . I'll also be translating and uploading my comic OTFS over the next few weeks so that's also super cool!
'Sup fellow deviants! Hopefully everyone's keeping up with their projects and work! Me, I've taken the leap to stop stacking boxes in a warehouse and to start putting my talents to work as an illustrator. While it's an awesome dream to do what we as artists love and get paid for it, the reality is that unless you're REALLY lucky and well connected breaking into the scene is a slow and difficult process. I'm facing a very insecure financial future and it's stressing me out.
I don't like to come asking, and I'm not. I've come offering! I want to work for you! Whether it's personal commissions or you know/have a studio that need an awesome vers