[ Blue / Pink / Green]
[16.07.2013] - Release (v1.0)
[30.03.2017] - Update to 2.6.0
[25.04.2017] - Update to 2.6.2
[28.03.2018] - Update to 3.0.0: fixes / optimization / button hints
1. Extract the .vlt file to ...VideoLAN/VLC/skins ~ overwrite if needed
2. Start VLC => Preferences => Check to custom skin
3. Restart VLC (by closing and starting it again)
- if you already use a custom skin restart VLC as well - otherwise the fullscreen mode won't work
Returning to normal mode:
If you have issues to return from "Minimal Mode" to the normal mode => doubleclick the bottom bar
- If the video frame doesn't seems right, switch to fullscreen mode and back again
If you can't see the control buttons because the video is bigger than the screen resultion - this should help:
- Preferences -> Interface Settings -> Look & Feel
- Switch to "Use native style"
- Uncheck "Resize interface to video size"
- Switch back to "Use custom skin"
- Save and close
- Restart VLC
If you still can't see the control buttons / can't move the window - Download this version:
Any bug report, suggestion or wishes to improve the skin are welcome
My gosh is this theme beautiful. Thanks so much for making this!!
The only issue I have with it is that when I open Vlsub plugin VLC crashes.
Do you know if there's any possible solution to that or if it could be fixed?
Hey I love this skin so much! One question though. I noticed it doesn't work with snap in windows. Like you you snap it to the side it doesn't fill half the screen like other apps. Is there any way to fix that?