[ Blue / Pink / Green]
[16.07.2013] - Release (v1.0)
[30.03.2017] - Update to 2.6.0
[25.04.2017] - Update to 2.6.2
[28.03.2018] - Update to 3.0.0: fixes / optimization / button hints
1. Extract the .vlt file to ...VideoLAN/VLC/skins ~ overwrite if needed
2. Start VLC => Preferences => Check to custom skin
3. Restart VLC (by closing and starting it again)
- if you already use a custom skin restart VLC as well - otherwise the fullscreen mode won't work
Returning to normal mode:
If you have issues to return from "Minimal Mode" to the normal mode => doubleclick the bottom bar
- If the video frame doesn't seems right, switch to fullscreen mode and back again
If you can't see the control buttons because the video is bigger than the screen resultion - this should help:
- Preferences -> Interface Settings -> Look & Feel
- Switch to "Use native style"
- Uncheck "Resize interface to video size"
- Switch back to "Use custom skin"
- Save and close
- Restart VLC
If you still can't see the control buttons / can't move the window - Download this version:
Any bug report, suggestion or wishes to improve the skin are welcome
FINALLY A SKIN THAT looks good and doesnt move the bloody minimize and escape buttons (its a setting to bring them back), i love the extra settings and i am so happy that you had an option for enabling the regular windows tilebar, i just hate having to drag windows by the bottom like the other skins make you do
at the bottom right there is cog button, cluck that and a window comes up, in the window at the bottom there is a down arrow, click that and the window will scroll down, then click on highlight colour and select the colour you want