- for Windows
(28.12.2012) Release 1.0
(03.01.2017) Update 2.8.0 ~ changing + adding new colors // general improvements // removing Win 8 version
(18.02.2017) Update 2.9.0 ~ new background // more improvements // draggable menu titles
(26.03.2017) Update 2.9.1 ~ skin starts with title bar // couple of fixes
(30.03.2017) Update 2.9.2 ~ position bar fix (for very high resolutions)
(27.03.2018) Update 3.0.0 ~ some fixes // added button hits
1. Extract the .vlt file to ...VideoLAN/VLC/skins ~ overwrite if needed
2. Delete previous versions of the skin
3. Start VLC => Preferences => Check to custom skin
4. Restart VLC (otherwise the fullscreen mode won't be visible)
If you can't see the control buttons because the videos are bigger than the screen resultion this should help:
- Preferences -> Interface Settings -> Look & Feel
- Switch to "Use native style"
- Uncheck "Resize interface to video size"
- Switch back to "Use custom skin"
- Save and close.
Play a video smaller than your resolution - now all movies should be the same size
Fullscreen buttons will only appear after a skin restart (by closing and starting vlc again)
If you can't grab the player because the skin appears at the wrong positon - try this version:
This is an awesome theme!)
But there are some issues with resizable size:
when vlc opens a new window with a very large width/height (so that it becomes impossible to reach the bottom border), it becomes impossible to adjust the window dimensions. Could you add the ability to resize the window at the top border? And in the corners, please.
I attach a screenshot below)
here you can see that the window does not fit on the screen and, unfortunately, it is not possible to change the size.