This is just for fun.
(1) All of my adoptables are free. This means you do not pay for them with money or points. All I ask is that you credit me when you use the adoptable on your page or elsewhere. A link back would be awesome.
(2) The adoptable doesn't belong to you until I respond. If you'd like to adopt one of them, please post to the deviation with the number you'd like to adopt. I'll adopt them out first-come, first-served. Once I respond to your post to let you know you've "won", it's all yours.
(3) Maximum of 1 adoption per sheet per person. It wouldn't be fair if someone said they want all of them. I will make more sheets with more adoptables. So just keep watching for them if you missed out this time.
(4) Don't change the design. You can add any realistic accessories you want. That means, putting halters on your ponies or harnesses on your dogs is fine. But no tattoo designs or piercings. And no brands on the ponies.
(5) Don't sell them for money, points, or goods. You can give an adoptable as a gift to a friend, but let them know that the same rules apply. If you don't want them anymore at all, let me know and I'll take them back.
(6) The official name must have my kennel/stable prefix. All adoptables that come from my page need to be named with the "Krasnovia's" prefix, for example "Krasnovia's Dusty" or "Krasnovia's Rover." You can pick your own name, and certainly can use your own call name (nickname), but the official kennel / stable prefix needs to stay.
(7) Once you've taken home one of my adoptables, they are yours to do with as you please. You can draw them, roleplay them, even breed them if you want to. If you draw them, I'd love a link to the deviation. If you breed them, the pups (or colts) need to be named with YOUR kennel prefix, not mine. You can pick your own gender, back story, whatever.
Adoptables - 2012 Spring 03 CLOSED MauserGirl 14 20 Adoptables - 2012 Spring 02 CLOSED MauserGirl 14 25