A bit late, but a happy new year to everyone and the best of wishes for 2013!!
I have been absent lately, but I just don't seem to have much inspiration. Let's hope the new year will give me some.
I was tagged by Kailylove
1. You must post these rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him/her
5. No tag backs.
6. No trash in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. To which country do you want to go on vacation?
There are several countries I would love to visit. For example Egypt, Japan, China, the US. And also a country like Syria or Israel.
2. What's your favorite anime and anime character?
I don't really watch a lot of anime. To be honest, I haven't watched it in years. I do have Blood Trinity on dvd and I love that show. It has been a while since I watched it, but I did love Abel Nightroad
3. What do you want to become later (or maybe what is your job?)
Good question, but I really don't know the answer. When I was young I wanted to become a teacher, but now I don't know. I just graduated college and need to find myself a job. I just don't know what to do!! I do have a small job as a postwoman (right word?).
4. What is the sweetest comment you ever get on your art?
I like almost all the comments I receive. I shamefully can't say that one comment stands out a lot. I treasure all comments, but I always like it when a person is a bit more specific. But I understand that can be difficult, I am not that good with giving comments myself.
5. What is the most crazy thing you ever did?
Hmm.... I am quite boring these days. One of the more crazy things that have happened is that when I was around 12 or so, I was on the boat from the Netherlands to Great Britain and I was looking over the guard rail and my glasses fell off! Luckily there was a work deck below, so my glasses did not fall into the ocean. Not really something crazy I did, but something crazy that happened to me.
6. What is your best friend on dA?
That's a difficult question. I suppose jdrainville
I don't have that much contact with people on dA. Partially my fault for not being there enough. I consider them good friends on dA.
There are some others I am closer friends with, but I consider them good friends in general, not just on dA. You know who you are
7. How many people on dA do you know in real life?
Three, although one of them I have not met face to face.
8. Do you speak Dutch?
Ja, ik spreek Nederlands (Yes, I speak Dutch).
9. How was 2012 for you?
2012 was an okay year. I finished university, I went on some great holidays and enjoyed myself.
10. What do you want to do in 2013?
I want to do a lot of things in 2013. I want to get my drivers licence. More like need to get it. And I am already 25, so it is time. I want to lose quite some weight. Two years ago I lost around 20 kg, but I still need to lose some more so I won't be overweight anymore. Unfortunately I have also gained some weight that I lost. I also want to do more art related things. I want to do more photo-manipulating and do some photography.
Now my questions
1. What is your favourite city?
2. What's you favourite tv-show?
3. How many languages do you speak?
4. Would you like to live in a different country? If yes, which country.
5. What's you favourte holiday?
6. What are you listening to right now?
7. Do you have any pets? If so, what and how many.
8. If you could be someone else for one day, who would you want to be?
9. Do you have any siblings?
10. Is there anything you need to get of your chest?