Since this is just one image instead of several icons, I have a solution to those who really want .ico files;
1. Use the 'snipping tool' to cut out the "icons" you want (personally I used the DS and PSP).
2. Download Paint.NET from the official site (same name) and install it.
3. Open Paint.NET, then open the image you saved with the snipping tool.
4. When Paint.NET is running, the 'tools' box will by default show up on the left side (like in earlier versions of MS Paint) - click on the 'magic wand' (4th icon down from the left) or press S.
5. Now click on the edges around the image you have open and press 'delete', this will make the background transparent. Save the image as a .png file and go to Convertico.com.
6. Upload the image and convert it to .ico, then download it again - you now have your icon.