Howdy folks! I hope your Easter / Passover is going well! If you don't celebrate, happy sleep-in Sunday to you.
I thought since we've had this icon for as long as I can remember, I would start an icon contest to help some of y'all flex your icon skills. If this interest you, stay tuned through the end! I apologize for the lack of physical items for a prize; money is very tight in these college months.2019 MARKIPLIER-FANS ICON CONTEST
Welcome to the first of possibly many icon contests of 2019! We are looking to showcase more member artwork in as many ways as possible. PROMPT:
Design a new icon for the group! Must be Markiplier-related in some way, and must feature the name "Markiplier-Fans" in some way.
The icon can be pixel, smooth lined, etc!RULES:
1. Use your own artwork! At this time we will not accept any icons that feature copyright content (other than Mark's own) or direct photographs as per copyright regulations.
2. Do not guilt trip or post comments such as "mine is shitty, yours is so good" or "now I won't win because of your entry"! We want to share the love and not put anyone down, including yourselves.
3. The icon must be 100 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall; no smaller no larger! dA cannot compress icons that are not the right size.
4. The file cannot exceed 30kb as per dA's icon limit.
5. Maximum 2 entries per person.
6. Animated is preferred but not required.PRIZES1st Place:
use of icon for the remainder of 2019; front-page feature of the winner's commission prices or choice of 3 pieces of artwork.2nd Place:
display of icon on the front page with link back to creator for the remainder of 2019; feature of winner's commissions prices of choice of 2 pieces of artwork in a journal3rd Place:
display of icon on the front page with link back to creator for the remainder of 2019DEADLINE
June 15th, 2019
See the live countdown here
If we can get more than 75 individual entries by the deadline (meaning 75 separate people submitting icons), the 1st place winner will also receive a $25 voucher to the Markiplier shop! This is excluding shipping.
Please comment below if there are any concerns!