How to Join
| Group Rules
| Folder Guide
| Admin App UPDATE: We couldn't choose just three winners, so here are the top 4 pieces of the Marker Challenge! Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to everyone, who entered the challenge!
Their winning pieces can be seen on the front page for the next week and permanently in the "Marker Challenge Winners" folder!!!
Hey, guys! Your founder Eulenlied
here! Before I announce the next Marker Challenge, I want to deeply apologize for the tardiness of the beginning for this challenge. I know that I shouldn’t make any excuses, but I want to explain why this is coming so late to you guys. I’m back a college at the moment, and I am only taking core courses that are for my majors, so I am very busy with that. I’m also pretty occupied with the DayDream-Artbook
project. Again, I am very sorry, and I hope to be more active with this group again! Now, for Marker Challenge #3!!!Theme: Halloween!
It’s October, so we all know what that means: Halloween! This holiday may have started from the belief that people could scare away evil spirits, but it is now a fun holiday, where we can dress up in awesome and fun costumes and possibly receive free candy!
Therefore, we want to see you guys illustrate the spirit of Halloween, whether you’re from a country like the United States, where it is extremely popular (And, that’s an understatement!), or from a country, where it’s not so popular. Either way, we want to see how you guys view the holiday through awesome marker art!Rules
- Create marker art that relates to the theme of “Halloween!”
- Both original art and fanart are accepted, but, please, explicitly state that your art is fanart if it is indeed fanart.
- Artwork must follow the rules of the group (i.e. no NSFW content).
- Even though this journal has been posted on the 8th of October, we will be accepting entries that meet the requirements and the entries of artwork that were created on or after October 1st, 2015. Just change the deviation’s description so that the club and the challenge are mentioned in it.
- Mention the group and the challenge in the deviation description (Please, include a link to the group and a link to this journal.).
- Submit your entry to the "Marker Challenge Entries" folder.
- Winners of the last Marker Challenge can enter, but they cannot win. You can only win every other challenge.
- Administrators can enter (including the judges), but they cannot win.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries.
Breaking any of these rules will lead to disqualification.Prizes
There will be three winners. Each winner will receive the following:
- A feature on the front page for a week.
- A place in a special folder created just for the winners of these challenges.
Everyone will have about one (1) month to enter the competition. So, you have until 11:59 PM CDT on October 31st, 2015, to enter. Here’s a website, where you can check the current CDT: www.thetimenow.com/cdt/central…Judges
(More judges coming soon…)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below!