ShopUpgrade to CoreGet Core
Featured in Groups
[MMD DL] TDA + WYKP Qipao Amy
1/12/2020 Update: The model download has been reopened.
Here's my original character, Amy, wearing a nice qipao dress. I did have to work on the dress rigging even further, especially for the breast area, as it has physics. And unique to this model is a bow, which is attached to Amy's hairclip.
Needless to say, Amy sure looks lovely in a qipao, and having a kind personality helps as well.
With that said, a download link for the model is now available, but be sure to read the following before downloading...
This model has the following features...
- 249 bones are present, but only 114 of them have major usage.
- 73 morphs, with three of them being controlled by a single morph.
- 5 eye iris options.
- Removable shoes.
- Magic bones for the fingers and thumbs.
- Nearly flawless physics for the hair and breast area.
Basically, the exact same morphs from Amy's default outfit model are used for her qipao model. However, unlike the default dress, the qipao can't be removed. Also, while the qipao's skirt area lacks physics, some bones have been added onto the front and back areas of the skirt so that you can move them around; this can help to avoid any leg clipping.
HarukaSakurai: TDA WYKP Style Miku and Luka Bases
MilkaElRinka: [MMD] TDA China Dress
Destiny7865 & Xoriu: [MMD DL] Ponytail Hair
aHaru: Miku Hairclips
Y0K0NI: MMD- Hair Bow
MaiMami: [MMD] Simple Bow Heels
The base model is copyright TDA, WYKP, and Crypton Future Media Inc..
- Please follow TDA's and WYKP's original rules (readmes are included).
- Editing is permitted.
- Always credit the original model owners when using the model.
- Do not use this model for R-18 materials.
- Please do not redistribute this model.
- HarukaSakurai's rules also apply to this model.
© 2017 - 2023 Mario-and-Sonic-Guy
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In