|Don´t worship me, worship the art.|
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
It's the name of my character, Marelyn Mayhem; a weird white pony.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
I am unpredictable
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
She is a bad little girl who wants to rule the world. The concept was abandonded years ago.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Cartoon, comic strip, manga, traditional and digital art (vector based)
7.If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Comic book style, like Sam Keith, author of the Maxx.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Fan art, especially Disney. I luv luv Disney stuff. Inspirational art for when I'm developing my own content.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
is one of the coolest artists I've seen on Deviantart. She was done illustrations, comic book covers and been a storyboard artist for shows like My Little Pony. She keeps in touch with her deviantart watchers most of the time.
13.What are your preferred tools to create art?
Freehand MX (cuz I'm so hipster I keep old software for vectors) Photoshop, Manga Studio, Faber Castell art brush pens and Chartpak markers, HB pencils.
14.What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room; my sanctuary. Coffee shops.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When I was part of the Holiday Card Project last year. It was the first time I ever participated and it felt really great to do art with a cause even if I wasn't going to make a dime off of it. It was pretty neat to make a contribution and I will participate this year too.
I'm a professional industrial designer and started off doing several graphic designs for small companies to make a living.
My real ambition is to continue making comic strips and web comics in the style of my childhood heroes, Jim Davis, Schultz, Bill Watterson, Quino.
Currently I'm working on the Rockuestria strip with a little bit of dark humor, romance and the supernatural.
Occasionally I do fan art and LOTS of writing but just for fun not for sale and specialize in digital and vector drawing; a trick I learned a loooong time ago.