Supports all major media players, including full Spotify, Google Play Music Desktop Player and Chrome/Firefox webplayersupport (thanks to tjhrulz and khanhas) for the amazing plugins used in this skin).
Windows 7 or higher.
Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or higher.
- Live visualization of the audio output
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Genre-based colors (AIMP, CAD, iTunes, WMP and Winamp)
- Cover-based colors (All supported players)
- Support for all major media players
- Full Spotify (Desktop & Web Player) support
- Full Google Play Music Desktop Player & Web Player support
- Full Youtube, Soundcloud, and other web music players support
- Media controls & progress bar
- Settings skin for easier customization/configuration
- Hide skin when media player is not running
You need the newest version of Rainmeter installed (Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or newer)!
This skin is not supported on Windows XP and Vista!
Due to limitations of Rainmeter/the plugin used for the visualization the complete audio output of your system will be shown on the visualizer. For the best experience only play music. This is something I can’t fix.
Please report bugs and feature requests on Github, not in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The resources used in this skin are in no way endorsed by the respective owners. This skin is not affiliated with Monstercat and the artists.
It's not working rn, also why don't you use the process used in monstercat's wallpaper engine version to get song info instead of spicetify? Spicetify is kinda janky and keeps breaking all the time but in my experience the wallpaper engine version works pretty well.
Everything works fine for me, but I'm wondering if there's a fix for it getting cut off at the top? I've tried tweaking the sensitivity and height of the skin, but the problem is that the skin needs to have more empty space at the top.
does anyone know why my visualizer working with speaker sound, but not working with headphone? If i plug my headphone, the "Manage Rainmeter" setting in volume mixer doesn't change or adjust themself in headphone. It stuck in speaker sound.
Primero tienes que configurar Rainmeter para iniciar con el equipo. Si aún no aparece abre Rainmeter de la barra de notificaciones y busca la carpeta, la abres y cliqueas el archivo .ini. Le das al botón "Cargar".
Creo que solamente aparece cuando estás escuchando música y cuando hablas si lo configuras para ello.