Supports all major media players, including full Spotify, Google Play Music Desktop Player and Chrome/Firefox webplayersupport (thanks to tjhrulz and khanhas) for the amazing plugins used in this skin).
Windows 7 or higher.
Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or higher.
- Live visualization of the audio output
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Genre-based colors (AIMP, CAD, iTunes, WMP and Winamp)
- Cover-based colors (All supported players)
- Support for all major media players
- Full Spotify (Desktop & Web Player) support
- Full Google Play Music Desktop Player & Web Player support
- Full Youtube, Soundcloud, and other web music players support
- Media controls & progress bar
- Settings skin for easier customization/configuration
- Hide skin when media player is not running
You need the newest version of Rainmeter installed (Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or newer)!
This skin is not supported on Windows XP and Vista!
Due to limitations of Rainmeter/the plugin used for the visualization the complete audio output of your system will be shown on the visualizer. For the best experience only play music. This is something I can’t fix.
Please report bugs and feature requests on Github, not in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The resources used in this skin are in no way endorsed by the respective owners. This skin is not affiliated with Monstercat and the artists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oebhJBfoIs&feature=youtu.be Hey man, made a 3rd tutorial update if you're interested in linking it somewhere! I even had them come to this page first instead of directly to your github to get them profile views :)
It works, I have it running right now.
"Invoke-WebRequest "https: //raw. githubusercontent. com/khanhas/spicetify-cli/master/install.ps1" | Invoke-Expression"
Wait for it to finish downloading.
"spicetify" (runs it)
"spicetify backup apply enable-devtool" (backup)
" spicetify restore" (restore to original Spotify)
Should work after that.
So everything had been working fine but in the last week the song information is not showing up anymore. The visualiser will still play when spotify is playing but the song information is N/A.
I reinstalled rainmeter, the skin and the whole instructions as above but it still says N/A, any idea why?