Supports all major media players, including full Spotify (thanks to .raptor for the Spotify plugin) and Google Play Music Desktop Player (thanks to tjhrulz for his plugin) support.
Windows 7 or higher.
Rainmeter 4.0 (r2746) or higher.
- Live visualization of the audio output
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Cover-based colors (All supported players)
- Desktop-based colors
- Support for all major media players
- Full Spotify support
- Full Google Play Music Desktop Player support
- Settings skin for easier customization/configuration
- Hide skin when media player is not running
You need the newest version of Rainmeter Beta installed (4.0 (r2746) or newer)!
This skin is not supported on Windows XP and Vista!
Due to limitations of Rainmeter/the plugin used for the visualization the complete audio output of your system will be shown on the visualizer. For the best experience only play music. This is something I can’t fix.
Please report bugs and feature requests on Github, not in the comment section!
- Reworked bars to use shape meters
- Reworked skin structure to be the same as the Monstercat Visualizer (allows for faster addition of features)
- Added dynamic cover coloring of visualizer and song information
- Added dynamic desktop coloring of visualizer and song information
- Added settings skin to adjust values and options
- Added Google Play Music Desktop Player support
- Added right-aligned song information
- Added audio device manager
- Added option to automatically hide skin when no media player is running
- Added option to enable a border around text to make it more visible to read
- Huge performance improvements (around 30-40% less CPU usage than before)
- First release
Rainmeter Skin - MarcoPixel
AudioLevel Plugin (visualizer) - dgrace from the Rainmeter Forums
Spotify Plugin - .raptor from the Rainmeter Forums
Google Play Music Desktop Player Plugin - tjhrulz
Wallpaper - bo0xVn (bo0xvn.deviantart.com/art/23-V…)
Thanks to undefinist for letting me use his factory code (made everything so much easier and cleaner)
Thanks to alatsombath for letting me use his audio device picker code 👍
Having trouble getting Web NowPlaying to work, I have the browser extension and the rainmeter skin installed already, and I have it set to use Web NowPlaying in the visualizer settings, is there something else I need to do?
Nevermind. I downloaded it directly from Spotify, and set up the whole spicetify thing, but it still won't work for whatever reason. The Monstercat visualizer from the same developer works though, so I'm not too sure where to go from here.