Come sit by the fire,
Oh brave traveller!
You have battled rain, fog and mire,
And now have found our humble shire.
Ogoroth is telling a tale,
You know, the memory-vessel?
No?! Hehe, well sit back with an ale,
And let us watch him steal from the Dream Baal.
It was nearing the day of Li-Awwn,
(A day or two after The Battle of Qwon)
When from the roads came a war-Pawn,
Bloody from fields of fauna begone.
His pale white clothes were torn,
But all in his mind was his newborn.
Entering the house,
He saw his son quiet as a mouse,
Snuggled in mother’s blouse,
Still greatly dowse.
He learned the ropes,
(I was looking through my music list for a title to put the word "tag" in)
So =SpeedyDVV (https://www.deviantart.com/speedydvv) tagged me. Here's the important copy-pasting stuff:
1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
1. I always hate these "five things" tags - they are lazy on the side of the person who makes up the tag, while the person who rece
1. Tell You Why I Like/Dislike You.
2. Tell You My Favorite Thing About You.
3. Associate You With Something Random: A Song, A Color, A Photo, Etc.
4. Tell You A Memory Of You That I Try To Remember.
5. Ask Something I've Always Wanted To Know.
6. Tell You What I'd Do If We Were In The Same Room Right Now.
7. If You And I Are Handcuffed Together In A Cop Car, Using Only 3 Words, What I Would Say To You.
8. Show Which Of Your Artwork I Like The Most.
9. In Return, You Must Post This In Your Journal.
Hello everyone, I'm back from vacation! And I figured this is the best place as any to write a description of what I've done :) A journal, if I may.
So, I went to Clausthal-Zellerfelt (near Goslar) in Germany. Mountainous area, lots of lakes, very pretty. I went with my friend, his father and little sister. I've very much enjoyed myself.
To start with the big stuff - we've done a lot of walking. Up a mountain, down a mountain, repeat. Note that as a Dutch guy, I call everything that resembles a hill a mountain ;p I'm not a big fan of mountains... But the walking was nice.
We had two really long trips: one to a certain really large lake. On
I'm sorry, Shokuto - I did kinda leave dA. Haven't even been on the website for about a year now. Sorry about just leaving without telling anyone :s I know Speedy in real-life, and because he's still active on dA, he keeps asking for me to come back here, but I mostly just stopped caring much about looking at people's art, while at the same time, my inbox has been getting overly full.
I'm still active on some other places. You can find me on Skype if you want, and though I don't usually reply to Steam messages, you can find me there too. There's also my Tumblr. All are under Maplestrip, so they shouldn't be hard to find.
Waaaahhh eureka you're okay ; 7 ; )9 Ahhh it's cool dude lots of people have been bouncing from DA lately. I'm just glad to hear you're alright, I'm definitely looking for you on skype and tumblr in fact here's mine U v U )/