It's time for my biannual update!
1. My Science Fiction blog is getting more popular! Hooray! http://www.kiddywonkus.blogspot.com
2. I spend too much time on tumblr! Come waste time with me! http://www.kiddywonkus.tumblr.com
3. I'm getting a lot of traction in my writing, so expect good things to come.
4. I'm still a teacher, and hope to be more teachery in the future.
I realize I should have a more positive journal entry.
My life at random:
1. I have a tumblr, and I'm more than a little slightly addicted. http://www.kiddywonkus.tumblr.com
2. I'm a Japanese teacher! ... for two months.... But I have high hopes of getting the job at the Highschool for the next semester.
3. I love my accordion. It's blue. I've named it Geraldine.
It's hard to know what is going on in one's life, or what direction it is going. It seems, all too often, we are blindfolded and ask to follow a hand we don't necessarily trust.
Perhaps it is post-graduate depression. Or perhaps it is a sense of knowing that I can be wrong and right at the same time. Whatever it is, it's hard to escape the feeling of being trapped even as I am being forced to move. Going somewhere, but at the behest of my captors.
I usually don't try to feel things, and when I do, I don't share them, because at some point, I was taught that having feelings of any sort is wrong. If I am not happy, I need to get over it. Melo
Welcome to ! To keep updated about contests and other group activities, make sure to set your preferences so you can receive our blog updates. We try to post a couple times a week to keep everyone up to date about what is going on in the group and the Supernatural Fandom. SPN Obsessed runs on member feedback and involvement, so comments and suggestions are very welcome. We also have a chat room for members to use (see group homepage for details and link).