Soo, last week I was on a school trip in Prague with my maths class for 5 days.
It was a great but exhausting time there; we have walked a lot through the city und have seen a lot of stuff like those old buildings and statues everywhere. I hadn't really much time to look at that carefully, because I took my camera everywhere and made shots of everything I saw, which was, besides the 10 hour bus ride and all the walking and running through the city, one of the most exhausting but also most pleasant things on that ride.
I made all that photos (about 560) first because I haven't really made photos ever before that trip and second because my ar
I was tagged by
The rules are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
Here's something about me:
1. My name is Jakob.
2. I was in Prague last week.
3. I made a looot of photos there. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakob_metzger/show/
4. I love Yann Tiersen's music.
5. I live in a small boring town named Rinteln.
6. I'm going to get my A-Level in a few months.
7. I want to study biot