|Although Mannequinz is a small group I am happy for the members that have contributed and are still here with me.|
Support Your Local MannequinTARA MICHAELS was a theif a talented theif but she had pushed her luck and now after escaping police custody was on the run and she was looking for a place to hide and she saw it a warehouse.She snuck in through the back door and noticed it was a mannequin factory.She heard voices and decided to make like a mannequin so she hurriedly stripped and stepped into a stall and went still.The voices came and went and she started to relax she could exit at her leisure but then- she heard a whine as if machinery were being activated.She felt a vibration and she looked up and she saw what looked like a nozzle above her but before she could move a spray of a fine mist rushed out onto the stall and she found herself immersed in it as she was unable to move.She tried to scream but her mouth was stuck close as the mist began to penetrate her skin.TARA struggled as the mist thickened and soon her struggles ceased as for two long hours she was trapped her body encased in a wax cocoon but s
Meeeaaaannnequins"There's nothing but echoes down there..."
Jamie shivered slightly as he stared down the dark basement stairway, quickly looking back at his mother with pleading eyes.
"Do I have to? Can't Zach get it??"
His mother rolled her eyes slightly, giving his head a little pat before going back to typing away at her laptop.
"Honey, it will only take a moment. I promise you, there's nothing down there. Now run along."
Jamie opened his mouth to protest, pausing for a second before slowly shutting it again, turning around as he stared at the terrifying darkness. He slowly crept down the creaky stairs, holding his breath as he felt along the wall for the lightswitch. Once his hand met the cool plastic, he flipped it, the large concrete room being faintly illuminated by a single flickering bulb. He scanned the room quickly, trying to avoid the gaze of the old dust ridden mannequins his grandmother had used to make dresses. It didn't help with the light, it almost made it look like they were moving.
1. I do not accept photos of people posed as a mannequin but will accept some manipulated photos
2. I do not accept photos of wooden mannequins
3. Please avoid submitting bloody photos
4. I'm not asking for professional photos but if possible please keep photos free from being too blurry
5. DA watermarks are distracting and won't be accepted.But your own signature will be fine
6. There is no limit on how many photos you can submit to this group
7. Do not submit photos the to the featured folder as this folder is for our administrators only
8. You do not have to be a member to contribute to this group
9. All are welcome