>>Darn inky Abominations! A swipe with tha broom and they'll leave ya alone for a while!<< - Mr Magpie after defeating a searcher
Name: Virgil Price
Nickname: "Mr. Magpie" "Mr. Janitor"
Species: Inkblot/Living Cartoon/Reincarnation
Status: Undead Cartoon
Personality: Friendly , Cynical , easly unnerved , dutyful , loyal , organized , crafty , helpful
- Although he introduces himself as Mr.Magpie he actually used to be Virgil Price , the janitor of the facility. Its unknown if he even rememberes who he used to be
- he carries a bundle of keys in his pocket for most of the rooms in the building.
- he really likes the bacon soup
- Virgils tapes can be found in his level revealing him to be a quite dutyful but friendly old man. He never got his head arround those cartoons , only the ink is bothersome to clean up
but who is he to judge? Just mop the floors , dont ask questions.
- He is formed after a drawing he was given by one of the animators who drew him as cartoon character , virgil kept the drawing ever since inside his little office like workshop.
- Along with scattered screws , empty soup cans , loose papers and a drawing a bendy doll can be found in virgils old office.
- its unknown what happened to virgil as he one day simply stopped showing up to work , some suspect he never even left the building
- Exposed brain
- oversized screw in left eyeball
- right leg replaced by a comedy sized hammer
- right arm was switched with a mop
- left arm is non existant just two sharp bones poking out
- jaw is broken only a joint on the beak allowes it to open and close
- After spotting him the player has to catch something shiny to get his attention
- Is shown to be shaken and scared by the events unfolding , although he swings a wet mop at the ink monsters and the butchers gang if they cross his way.
- After guiding the player through the level he hands him a bundle of keys to proceed , if the player is done they have to sent them back up to him by using the elevator
- wishes the player good luck before proceeding , strange things are going on lately.
- his corrupted form is encountered later , its unknown whenever its actually him or just another version of him
"*Groans* Stupid leakage. This ink is makin a mess. I told Mr.Drew savin money on piping was the wrong way to go. But did he listen? No! Just shut up virgil and clean up that ink. Shure.
Who needs this much ink anways? I seen this machine , its rediculous! What are they makin? They got enough to swim in it. Maybe they gotta turn themselfs into cartoons at one point.
Anyways. I gotta get the key to the pump room back into the locker , if it goes missing were screwed , nothing worse than drowning in ink!"
"Ugh , those bendy dolls are givin me the creeps , nowhere ta go without this fella lookin at cha...Dont get me wrong , I thought hes kinda cute but , this is starding to get really unnerving.
And those cutouts. Its like they follow ya arround. I dont know how many ofthese i broke on accident but then they just pop up again , good as new. Like mushrooms from the ground. Or maybe i just need a vaccation."
"This Darn toy machine broke , AGAIN. Mr.Flynn told me something was blocking the gears. As we disassembled it what did we find? Bendy dolls. Five of em! Even though they were crushed inbetween those gears they were unharmed. What are they even made out of? Unbreakable lil fellas. He gave me one of 'em. Lil Troublemaker is kinda adorable , might as well move to my lil workshop"
"I saw Mr.Polk workplace today. He called me in for a burst pipe , who wouldve thought...Dang those cartoons are lookin nice. While i tried replacin the burst pipe he went on and on about all sorts of technical stuff. heck if i even understood half of it i'd be lucky. But this bendy , he has somethin..mesmerizing about him."
Finally got arround to make a ref for Mr.Magpie <3. My BATIM oc
The description is very much alpha
I finished exams today and i cant be fucked to correct stuff so it will be done in the days following , adding or removing some of it
soooo dont take it all to serious U.U I'm very tired
Mr Magpie (c) me
Bendy and the ink machine (c) Joey Drew Studios ( Meatly games )