Complete your own #MyCosType
card by downloading and filling out the template!
An example of a completed MyCosType card can be found here: fav.me/dcg8y11
To help you fill it out, just read the following steps:
1) Add a customised background to fill in the blank white space for the back of the card!
2) The top left circle will be the flag of your home country!
3) The blank space at the top is where you can put your cosplayer name (CN) and/or any logos that best represent you/your brand
4) The large rectangle on the left side is where you can display your favourite cosplay photo!
5) In the black space at the bottom, enter the year in which you first started cosplaying, and a small blurb about yourself!
6) Black out any social media icons that aren't relevant to you/add any relevant ones which are missing!
7) Fill in the stars beside each icon that best represent how much you LOVE that aspect of cosplay (1 star being the lowest, 5 being the highest!)
From top to bottom, the icons represent:
- Wig Cutting/Styling
- Props - Armour, weapons etc
- Weird things - anything that doesn't quite count as a sewn costume or armour/weapon
- Skits - Stage performances
- Social - the socialising aspect of cosplay