For all members (Or those who are arriving) Since the deadline is the last of October.
We want to make a contest about which drawing is the best in October.
They will ask, of course and what will it be about?
Well it will deal basically with all the current anime / manga series.
How should the drawing be? That depends on each person, it's free will, since the idea is that they notice their skills as a draftsman.
Rule # 1: It must be an original work or rather a "fanart"
Rule # 2: Hentai is NOT allowed (The ecchi if allowed)
Rule # 3: Every job that wants to be added must have the #MangaColorsContest tag to be accepted.
Since many will say, of course and what do I gain by making a drawing?
Well, we are thinking of a kind of purse. How will it work?
Each participant must contribute $ 5, which will be sent to the paypal account of Manga-Colors administrators.
Suppose there are 20 participants and each one contributed $ 5, the first place would take 60% of the total. And the other 40% would be in 2 parts for the 2nd and 3rd place.
How will they know how many participants are in total?
Well, the contest folder is blocked, so to enter they must inform by means of a note that they have their work ready, along with the $ 5 entry and it will be added to the folder, so at the end of the month, they will know how participants are
HOW IS IT DECIDED WHO WINS?
As we know there are many users who have thousands of followers, like some who do not. So it will be decided how many members of the group have voted positive for this work. (Only the vote will count if you are a member of Manga-Colors)
Since that is the goal of this contest for us in the group, invite your followers to this group and so you can win.
Since we will be reviewing these works and seeing who is a member of the group and who is not. So that everyone has a chance to win.
If you have any questions you can send me a note artdaiying