1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose five people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this."
At this moment, how many deviations have you created?
I've uploaded 364 deviations, but there are more that I didn't upload yet.
Can I see your work on other sites (facebook, tumblr, blogs..)?
Sure! But they are mostly in german language.
What are your favourite things to draw?
Mermaids, cute things, Shoujo stuff
What are your top 5 places you'd like to visit?
The sea! Or all of them. ^^ And Japan, especially Tokyo.
Digital or traditional art?
I prefer traditional art…but I try digital from time to time.
Do have a special artist who is your idol/ you look up to?
Not really. I like a lot of shoujo artists and classical painters.
Drawing fanart? If yes, for which fandom do you draw the most fanart?
Yes. In my childhood time I draw a lot of Sailor Moon stuff. Now, I draw mostly only one Fanart for a Anime/Manga/Game.
Did you ever sell some of your art or take commisions?
Yes, I sell from time to time art and take commissions.
Do you like to work with other artists on collabs or other big projects?
I really enjoy it to draw with other artist, but I don't have time at the moment. =/
When did you first submit your art online?
After I'm really inactive at dA, I don't tag anyone. But feel free to use the questions above, if you like.
If you want to see more stuff from me. I'm active on facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Mana-Ky…
. So feel free to like me there. ;3
Commission INFORMATION: >>>> kyusai-no-tenshi.deviantart.co…