Friday night. Fightgirl is patroling the city. Though she wears her boots she don’t cause any sounds as she tries to find a location where she can stop some criminals. This time its not a real problem. Recently a group of thieves committed a serial of crimes. There’s very few information is knows about them. The authorities know that there’s four of them. All of them females. Their built is very similar, between 160-170 cm height, average body type, their breasts a little smaller than medium size. But their identity is not known, they’re always wear black outfit, similar to military attire, with black military boots and skymask which has four hole for their eyes, nose and mouth. The fact that their identity is a mystery might make harder to find them but they’re only targets shops that is owned by Mark Winkler, one of the city’s most wealthiest man.
Knowing all these information, Fightgirl making her rounds in the night hoping she might run into a robbery and can catch one of the four thieves. Its the fifteenth round she’s doing in this area and until now nothing happened. She swore that if one of the thieves don’t appear soon she’ll finish her duty for this night.
After another few round passed Fightgirl really became frustrated. She choosed this area precisely because in this area there’s five potential target for those thieves but they’re not coming. If there was one thing that Fightgirl hated, is waiting. She hate waiting even more than being captured by the villains. Just as she started to leave the area, she saw a little light in one of the five possible places. Its just a small light, maybe from a flashlight but its a jewellry store, no-one supposed to be there in the middle of the night.
- (Ah, finally!) – Thought Fightgirl – (I started to think that they’re not coming this evening. And I started to become impatient too.) Alright, let’s get started! – Said to herself now in loud voice – Let’s fight some crime!
Fightgirl cautiously moved toward the jewellry store and upon arriving she looked inside the store window. There was only one person but its defitinely one of the thieves she waited for. The flashlight barely light the person inside but Fightgirl could see that the thief is looking for something that’s not among the store’s priceless jewellries. She might looking for a safe. Since she already waited half evening for the thieves to come Fightgirl wanted to wait a little more longer so she can captured the thief with her valuable loot. After waiting for a few more minutes Fightgirl remembered something she might consider when she acts. These thieves proved to be real escape artist when it came to running from the authorities so chasing this thief equal with losing her. This thought helped Fightgirl to made up her mind. It’s time to act before the thief finds what she’s looking for and notice Fightgirl and escapes.
Fightgirl silently stepped inside the store and called out for the thief.
- Stop criminal! You’re under arrest.
Upon hearing Fightgirl’s voice the thief seemed like she became frightened for a moment and quickly turned over to face the voice’s owner.
- Oh my god, Fightgirl! What are you doing here?
- I’m here to arrest you, thief! Don’t resist or I have to use force! Come closer! Now!
As the thief did what Fightgirl ordered, the heroine started to feel real confidence in this situation. She even started to smile.
- You know, even though I’m a heroine usually ending up tied up, gagged and molested by the criminals because they’re catching me. This situation is something I don’t experience too often and I enjoy it so much.
While she talked the thief arrived precisely before her and even in her skimask Fightgirl could tell the the thief is worried. But a moment later the thief moved her hands forward and pushed Fightgirl to a show-case. In the impact Fightgirl bummed her head in the show-case and fell to the floor. She was a little dizzy and saw as the thief escapes. But just as Fightgirl thought, in this evening she had a completely different luck than usually. As the thief tried to run away she stumbled in the doorsill and fell down.
Though she still felt dizzy, Fightgirl stood up and went after the thief. For her luck the thief also bummed her head, but she bummed her in the sidewalk’s concrete and from the look it was obvious she’ll not run away anytime soon. Fightgirl bent down grabbed the thief’s legs and dragged her back to the jewellry store. There she quickly tied the thief’s legs together and her arms behind her back. The thief tried to comprehend what’s going on but she really bummed her head and right nothing made any sense to her. But even in this condition she understand that somehow she can’t move and the heroine who caught her is leaving.
- Fightgirl, please don’t leave me here! – Shouted the thief after the heroine.She immidiately realised that Fightgirl don’t listens so she continued shouting.
Fightgirl enjoyed her victory since it was a very few times that she actually won and the thief’s shouting annoyed her a little. Since she din’t want to cause any more attention she turned back.
- Alright, thief! If you’re not stopping this at once I’ll stuff your mouth and then taking my leave! – Saying these, Fightgirl realised how much she loves winning but she experience this feeling too little.
- Please, hear me out! – Said the thief almost wishpering. – You can’t leave me here! If Mark Winkler’s employees find me, I’ll be dead by tomorrow this time.
- First, I’m not leaving you here, I alert the cops. Second, what’s this nonsense about you’ll be dead if I leave you here?
- Mark Winkler is a very powerful man and he has connections everywhere in this town. He knows exactly what we’re looking for and he want to get rid of us. He bribed many officials, and her has policeofficers whose secretly doing his biddings.
- That’s nonsense! Mark Winkler is a law-abiding citizen who became the target of your gang’s crime-series. I don’t want to hear any nonsense anymore, so I’ll really stuff your mouth.
As Fightgirl said these words she quickly grabbed the thief’s skimask, pulled it from the thief’s head and she intended to stuff in into its owner’s mouth. But for a moment she stopped; long, brown hair appeared from under the mask and the thief had a surprisngly pretty face with big begging eyes.
- Please, I can tell you where you can find my team-members. In return, please let me escape.
Even though Fightgirl wanted to silence the thief, this offer was something really can help her to become a celebtrated heroine in the city.
- (Well, it sounds interesting) – thought Fightgirl – (I can stuff her mouth later, after she revealed the information for me. And I’ll be the city’s big heroine. Finally, after getting many times captured and abused, I’ll arrest a whole crime-gang.) – These thoughts made Fightgirl very exciting. – Alright, tell me what you’re know and you’ll think about letting you go. – The heroine said these words to the thief.
- Alright, I tell you! Tomorrow, my team will attack an old, abandoned warehouse. There in that warehouse, there’s evidence for Winkler’s every dirty deeds. My team will be there at 21 o’clock.
- Where is this old, abandoned warehouse?
- Its one of warehouses of the closed slaughterhouse. A-17 warehouse.
- Alright, so your whole team will be there tomorrow 21 o’clock? This information will help me arresting all your friends and I’ll be the city’s big heroine. I’ll catch all three of your friends tomorrow!
- Wait! Three? You must kn… MMMMM! – As the thief tried to react Fightgirl’s statements the heroine quickly moved her hand and stuff the skimask in its owner’s mouth.
- Sorry, sweetie. But I have not intention of letting you go. Now stay here while I’m contacting the police and you’ll spending the rest of the evening behind bars.
After the thief’s interrogation was more successful than Fightgirl expected and finally her mouth was stuffed, Fightgirl went outside the jewellry store and called the police. Since this thief-gang was a priority around the city for all the cops it was less than 5 minutes before a patrol arrived. The two policemen got out of the vehicle and went inside the jewellry store. They only found a tied up and stuffed mouthed thief, Fightgirl was nowhere to be found. One policeman lifted the thief and carried her to the car while the other opened the door. After the patrol left the scene only 10 minutes passed the the poor thief was sittin gin an interrogation room at the police station and since she feared what will happen with her she told every details to the interrogation officer that she told to Fightgirl. Long hours passed and finally the thief was locked in a cell and after this tiring evening she quickly fell asleep.
Meanwhile Fightgirl returned home. She quickly undressed and she became Keira againm the innocent law student who’s studying law at the school and she’s very tired of learning all those rules. Keira quickly get under the shower, then dressed in her pink nightgown, went to her bed and fell asleep. And when she woke up in the morning she felt like she can’t tell when she rested this well. It was a very, very long time ago.
Keira’s Saturday was filled with anticipation when she thought about how big success she’ll get in the evening. But she must spend an entire day until her big success as heroine. She practiced aerobic, read from her favorite book and after she got bored at home she decided to go out to the plaza for dinner. Andif she’s already at the plaza why not spend soe time with shopping.
First, Keira wanted to eat something but as she passed before a shoe-shop her eyes was caught by a pair of beautiful, deep-blue pumps. Keira immidiately made a note for herself to come back for those shoes. After she had dinner, the shopping spree started and Keira quickly shifted away from the boutique where saw those beautiful shoes. Before she noticed she visited more shops than she could recall and bought some pretty dresses and shoes. And the afternoon also near its end. So its time to go home and prepare for the big action today night.
Just as Keira wanted to leave the plaza something happened! Something she really wasn’t expect.
- Oh my god, Keira! Is that you?
Hearing a familar voice to call out for her, Keira turned around to look for the voice’s owner. And not too far from her left side she saw her friend Chryseis. Long, dark hair, blue eyes, she wore a black skirt. Her boobs looked amazing under her turqouise blouse. And as Keira looked at Chryseis legs, she saw those beautiful, deep-blue pumps she also wanted.
- Chrys, what are you doing here? – Asked Keira with surprised voice.
- What a coincident! I want to talk with you. Please let me buy you a coffee.
It was late and Keira wanted to go home and try-out her new clothes and shoes but she didn’t wanted to be unpolite so she accepted the Chrys’s offer. Soon the two women sit face-to-face around a table and they waited for their coffee to arrive.
- Before we tell me why you’re looking for me, let me tell you I love your shoes! Its new? – Asked Keira like she don’t know the answer already.
- Oh, so you noticed? Yes, its new. I bought it today. As I was looking for you I passed before a shoe-shop and I saw these beautiful shoes in the window. I wanted to find you but before that I felt I must buy it. Its amazing! It feels like these shoes were meant for me! I feels like I’m floating in them. And imagine, this was the last pair!
- Oh I’m so happy for you. I think its called once in a lifetime deal. – Keira said these words but she was really jealous. She also wanted those shoes and the fact the last pair was sold to none other person than her friend made Keira jealous and maybe a little angry too.
It seemed Chrys didn’t realise her friend’s jealousy and realizing the Keira was there for shopping altered Chryseis original plan. In the next hour and half the girls only talked about fashion. Though Keira enjoyed every moment around the end of their talk about fashion she started to watch more often her wristwatch. This wasn’t unnoticed by Chryseis. When the time came and Chryseis stopped for a minute taking a síp from her now cold coffee, Keira took the opportunity
- Chrys, its not like I don’t enjoy talking with you about fashion or any other theme but after our long conversation I’m really in a hurry. So would you be so kind and finally reveal why you looked for me?
Keira’s words were calm and kind but Chrys felt something behind them. She wasn’t sure what she felt, maybe anger? But it wasn’t important at that time.
- Please Keira, I didn’t know you’re have a tight schedule today. Let me take to the point. – Here, Chrys lower her voice into wishper. – We both heroines and fighting crime at night. But we’re not too lucky in our crime-fighting career. In most of the cases we end u pin the criminals’ hands and spending long hours tied up, gagged and enduring their abuse.
- Yeah, I know! Thanks for reminding me about this! – Keira sarcastically answered for Chrys’s analysis. – What’s your point?
- I think I have a solution for our problem. Sportsmen getting better in their sports by particing it day and night. Maybe if we also particing a little it can give us better results in our crime-fighting.
- Oh, thank you Chrys, I never thought about it. Now I know why I always end up as a damsel in distress.
Keira’s sarcasm surprise Chrys but she continue and tried to focus on what she wants to say.
- A few days ago when I patrolled the city I discovered an abandoned shooting-range. I think there we’ll be able to practice. And I wanted to invite you today night to our first practice-night. There we can practice hand-to-hand combat, avoiding bullet, or at least you can practice that while I’m practicing my archer-skills. Please don’t worry, I only use practice arrows on our practice sessions, I promise.
- Oh yes! Your idea grants my biggest wish ever, I can play hide-and-seek while trying to not get shoted by your arrows. Amazing idea! A quick question. Why you’re not tying to a pole and gagging me immediately so you can shoot me with your bow? Sorry, Chrys but I don’t have time for these practices. Plus I wasted too much time here and I’m really late. I hope we’ll soon meet again, until that bye!
With these not sok ind words Keira stood up from the table and started to wlak away. Chrys also stood up and grabbed her now leaving friend’s right arm.
- I don’t know what’s your problem today but you’re certainly impolite. Anyway, please take this piece of paper. I wrote the address of the shooting-range, just in case you change your mind. I’ll wait for you there at 23 o’clock.
Keira took the paper and quickly left the scene. Upon arriving home Keira noticed she barely have time tfor a quick shower and then she must go to the warehouse to bust the mysterious thief-gang other three members. As she stood below the shower she felt bad about how she behaved with Chrys in the plaza. She could explain it but none of her reason good enough for being rude with her friend. During forenoon she studied the warehouse and she knew its big enough for the thieves to spend at least two whole hours with searching it through, so her crime-fightning plans for today’s night is not a good excuse. And the other reason, her jealousy about Chrys bought the last pair of that beautiful deep-blue pumps, is certainly not a good excuse.
As she dressed as Fightgirl Keira only thought about how she’ll placate Chrys for her rudeness. Maybe it’ll be a good start to quickly finish busting those thieves and going to that shooting-range and practice a little with Amazon Arrow. This idea made her feel better and as she looked into the mirror for some final touches before going out to fight some criminals.
Thanks to the delay the talking with Chrys caused her, Fightgirl not arrived at the warehouse in time and the thieves already entered. But something was strange! The warehouse’s gate had a small door where people easily could walk through and the thieves’ van was parked outside the building. So why was the gate open? And why was the whole warehouse light by the lamps?
As Fightgirl approached the warehouse she tried to listen to every single little noise. But she heard nothing. At the gate she took a peek inside the building and saw two police cars inside, but no police-members. It was certainly strange and wasn’t the only one. Why is the police here? Alright the thief she captured last night maybe revealed the information to the police too but why only two cars’ here and why they’re not using syrens? Could it be the thieves killed the cops? And there were more questions that Fightgirl needed some answers for. And she must enter the bulding the gather those answers.
Fightgirl silently entered the building and looked around. There were many containers, most of them were locked with chains and locks of them. As the heroine slowly passed by the police cars, behind them several meters away she found the police officers who arrived with the cars. There were four officers, all female. A small but busty blonde, two brown haired with average built and finally their superior, a busty sergeant with dark hair. All four were hogtied and gagged. Their skirts were tucked up to their waist revealing their uniform dictated, white panties and their sexy stockings. Their blouses were unbuttoned below their bust so their white bras peeked out.
As the policewomen noticed Fihtgirl’s presence, they vehemently started to struggle to get the heroine’s attention. The heroine approached them and checked their binds. They were hogtied by someone who konws what she’s doing, freeing the cops would be too long and Fightgirl didn’t wanted to waste her time. She’ll capture the thieves alone then she’ll have to whole night to free these cop ladies. But as a heroine she knew she must ease them a little before leaving them to struggle more in their binds. She bent down beside the sergeant and wishpered to here ears.
- Don’t worry, sergeant Clemson! I promise I’ll come back and free all of you after I dealt with those thieves. I promise they’ll pay for what they did to you.
Fightgirl’s words seemingly eased the lady cops but sergeant Clemson’s eyes screamed from disbelief and worry. Like she don’t expected to be freed for long hours. And who could blame her, all the heroines are famous for being captured by the riminals and not reverse. But ofcourse she couldn’t do a thing against Fightgirl’s decision, especially not hogtied and gagged like she was currently.
As the ambitious heroine started her search for the thieves she passed by a certain spot. It was around 30 m away from the trussed up police ladies’ group. There, Fightgirl saw the cop ladies’ guns, batons, handcuffs, radios and badges. Looks like the thieves completely disarmed them. Come to think of it neither of the four wore their policehats. Maybe they were thrown away much far. Anyway, the sight of the cop ladies’ belongings somehow made Fightgirl worried. She couldn’t tell why but something wasn’t right with that sight.
The heroine’s search for the criminals continued and finally she saw an open container and inside the three thieves. Full of confidence Fightgirl approached them and stood in the open container-door. Then she called them out loud.
- Good evening, ladies! How can I help you? Maybe a quick arrest? Or do you prefer to be shut inside this lovely container while we’re waiting for the police to arrive?
Though all three wore skimasks the thieves were certainly suprised to see the heroine there.
- Fightgirl! – shouted one of them. – What are you doing here.
- Oh, I just thought it would be a good idea to stop by and say hello. before you three follow your friend to jail. Oh, I’m so sorry! You didn’t know that your little partner was arrested last night? But before that she told me about your plans here so I came to stop you.
- And how do you want to stop us? – Asked second. – By the way, Fightgirl, if you haven’t noticed the cops are already here.
- Yeah! They’re just taking some break. – Said the third – Its a cliche but they’re a little tied up at the moment so you’re alone against the three of us.
Hearing these statements Fightgirl only smiled. She had the whole situation under control. These thieves not quick enough to attack her before she can shut the container’s door in them. The good feeling that she caught the thieves and she can arrive in time to the shooting-range to practice with Amazon Arrow made her very satisfied.
But suddenly Fightgirl felt a dull pain on her head and everything went black.
After who knows how many time passed the heroine started to regain conscious. Her head ached, something, maybe a cloth was in her mouth and in the first few minutes her vision was blurry. As she tried to move she felt that she can’t and she felt something around her head and face. quickly put things together. She was tied up and cleavegagged by a cloth. She felt that her forearms were tightly tied together and her legs wer tied at least three place. Her ankles were tied together and her she felt her kness were also tied above and below the joint. As she tried to move her head ached more.
- Oh, finally!
Fightgirl heard a female voice from somewhere in front of her. While fighting with her headache, the crimefighter slowly opened her eyes. She saw a tall female-thief and behind her the other three started to open a new container. This new thief was more busty than the others and unlike them she wore red pumps in her feet. But her attire was just like the other thieves’.
- I started to think I was too rough when I knocked you down with this baton. – The new thief showed a baton to Fightgirl and the heroine suddenly knew what wasn’t right with sight of the ladycops’ belongings. There were only three batons and nw she saw the fourth one. – I’m sorry for doing this with you Fightgirl! Please believe me when I say, this is for your own good. We want no harm for you. Please stay here, don’t try anything funny and don’t worry, when we leave we’ll alert the police to come her and rescue both you and those sexy lady cops.
As the thief turned her back to Fightgirl the heroine immediately started to wriggle and tried the break her bonds. But suddenly the thief changed her mind and stepped back to face again Fightgirl.
- Oh, my dear! I just turned my back at you for mere seconds and you already trying to break free? Impatient can only cause you more trouble! – Saying this the thief snapped her fingers.
- You want something, boss? – One of the three other thieves came and asked.
- Yes! I know we’ll advance slower if someone fall out but please guard Fightgirl! We don’t want her to cause trouble.
- Understood, boss! She won’t do anything except helplessly lying on the ground tightly tied up and gagged.
Hearing this, the thief-boss left to the way of the warehouse’s gate. And a fews minutes later she came back, Fightgirl could hear her pumps clattering on the concrete floor. When she finally arrived within sight-range Fightgirl could swore she’s carrying something in one of her hands and the crime-fighter started to fear about what’s awaits her. But her fears were baseless. As the boss arrived, she immediately couched beside Fightgirl and showed what she has with her. It was an alarm clock.
- I don’t want you to feel bored – started the thief – so I brought this for you. – While she said this she placed the alarm clock in front of Fightgirl. – This way you can count the minutes and when you’ll finally freed you can tell your friends how many minutes you spent tied up and gagged in this warehouse. Excellent idea, isn’t it?
Hearing the joy in the thief-boss’s voice made Fightgirl angry and started to struggle like she want to break free within mere moments. Meanwhile the boss stood up and come round Fightgirl. There she put her hands under thew heroine’s armpits and help her to her feet. Without telling Fightgirl immediately stopped all her movements in hope that she’ll just lower on the groung again. But instead of that the thief-boss grabbed her black bra-clad boobs and started to fondle them. This kept at least two-three minutes without anything else happening then suddenly a second thief came.
- Boss, we don’t have time for you to play with Fightgirl We need to hurry. Who knows how much time we have until someone accidentally crossing this area and spots us here while we robbing the warehouse?
- Oh, what a shame! – The thief-boss wishpered into Fightgirl’s ear. – Sweetie, I wanted to have more quality time with you but my employee is right. We need to hurry so I can’t fooling around with you anymore. I’m really sorry! I always fantasized about playing with while you’re a pretty damsel-in-distress.
With these words Fightgirl was lowered to the ground in a perfect position to see the alarm clock. The boss walked towards the container which was being searched by her minions. Passing by the guard she wishpered.
- Guard her! If she cause any trouble knock her down. – And she handed over her baton she used to knock down Fightgirl the first time.
- Don’t worry, boss! I’m sure she’ll be docile after you fondled her. She don’t dare to resist.
The boss laughed and walk toward the container where she soon disappeared. The guard stared at Fightgirl who tried to move very little but secretly worked on her binds. More precisely she tried to break ropes which tied her forearms together. But is seemd impossible without outside help. The crime-fighter started to deeply regret for not telling her action plan to Chrys. Maybe Amazon Arrow could’ve help her. Thinking about this, Fightgirl looked at the alarm clock. Oh god! Its already 22:30? She can’t escape, deal with the four thieves and arrive in time to the shooting-range in mere 30 minutes!
Meanwhile, at the shooting-range. Amazon Arrow holding her bow in her hand, target-practiced. It was easy and not too satisfying. Every amazon can hit a still target. And her thoughts meandered from time to time. She still didn’t understand what caused her friend’s strange behavior at the plaza! Keira certainly looked pissed. But until this very moment Amazon Arrow wasn’t able to figure out what caused it! After she finally collected her thoughts to a final shoot and released, she watched her bracelet which had showed a digital clock.
- (Great Hera! Its almost 23 o’clock. Looks like I was very deep in my thoughts. And there’s no sign of Fightgirl. Maybe she won’t coming, just like she said!)
These thoughts made Amazon Arrow worried but she knew too well how crime-fighter’s job works.
- (Maybe Fightgirl just needs more time to get here. Or she’s been captured like she often used to. But this idea is far-fetched. Keira was so confident this afternoon so how could she been captured? Great Hera! What am I thinking? Of course she’s been captured. I myself also often gets captured thought I’m also confident. Plus I’m an amazon, I’m strong and faster than a mere human!)
While she thought this through time never stop! Not even for a minute. And when Amazon Arrow looked again at her bracelet she was shocked! Its already passed 23:15.
- (There’s no question now! Fightgirl is in trouble! I need to help her!)
These thoughts were the exact motivations Amazon Arrow needed. She quickly grabbed her bow and arrows. Then she touched her bracelet and its started to show the city’s map with two flashing points. One of them was Amazon Arrow herself and the other was Fightgirl.
- What she’s doing in the old, abandoned slaughterhouse’s territory? Could it be that she was able to locate the nowdays so famour female thieves’ hideout? If the informations are correct there’s four of them. Or at least the police thinks that. But I fear there are more of them. I need to hurry though. Who knows what abuses Fightgirl must endure while I’m wasting the precious time?
Thanks to her strength and speed Amazon Arrow quickly crossed the city and arrived to the warehouse in mere 20 minutes which would be record even with car.
After scouting the area and noticing the two police cars inside the warehouse Amazon Arrow suspected that this place not the thieves hideout but their newest target! Fightgirl tried to stop them all by herself but she got captured. Then the thieves neutralized the arriving cops too. Or Amazon Arrow thought so.
Upon entering the building, she saw nobody around but she heard some faint moans which she identified as several human beings tied up and gagged. She suspected that those human beings are none others than the police patrols whose got neutralized by the thieves. As a heroine, Amazon Arrow wanted to help them but she feared more about Fightgirl’s life so she decided to ignore the struggling cops and move forward to find her friend and fellow crime-fighter.
As an experienced heroine and crime-fighter, Amazon Arrow stealthly moved around the warehouse. her high-heeled boozs barely made any sound. Usually she like to hear her heels clattering on the ground but this time was diffirent. Beinf completely silent was necessary in this situation, she wanted to help her friend and since she doesn’t know where is Fightgirl making noise would be bad.
Almost, no time has passed when she arrived to a spot between the containers where she could see her tightly tied up and gagged friend. She was guarded by only one of the thieves. At this point of the mission, Amazon Arrow needed a plan to free her friend and together they can put an end of the thieves’ rampage.
Guided by a sudden idea Amazon Arrow turned around and silently walked back to the gate’s way. During this she picked out one of her arrows and put its edge to the contaiters’ wall, making a loud squeaky noise.
Meanwhile Amazon Arrow made this noise the thief who guarded Fightgirl started to get bored. Because her task was to guard the helpless heroine she had nothing to do. Fightgirl behaved like an obedient like girl, or at least it seemed like this. Secretly Fightgirl tried everything she could to free her arms and if she succeed and the thief drops her guard down she could strike. But its only sounded good because the little movements Fightgirl could take wasn’t enough to make her arms loosen her bonds. As minute passed after minute the crime.fighter started the become more desperate while watching the alarm clock. And suddenly her guard had enough of this situation.
- Oh come on! I know you understnad if you tries to break free I must hurt you with this baton but this doesn’t mean you must lay on the ground like a kidnapped, tied up and gagged princess. Please Fightgirl try to break free! I want to hit you on your head with this tool. – the guard clearly wanted to hurt Fightgirl and this scared the heroine. – I said try to break free! Now!
Fightgirl desperately shook her head and prepared for the guard’s anger. But suddenly both of them heard a squeaky noise.
- What’s this? Could it be those useless pig-ladies trying to some funny business while we don’t watch them closely? – The thief said this while looking in the two police cars’ way. – Listen sweetie, if you try anything while I’m checking out this noise I promise you’ll regret ever becoming a heroine.
With these words the thief stormed away towards to noise’s source. And fightgirl breathed out in relief that she avoided being beaten. And a moment later came to recognition that this is her chance to try to get free before that thief comes back. So she started to struggle.
While Fightgirl saw the opportunity to get herself free the thief moved slowly toward the squeaky noise. She almost got there when the noise stopped. The thief looked around and found an arrow on the ground. She bent down and pick up the arrow.
- What’s an arrow doing here? Its an abandoned warehouse owned by one of the city’s most powerful man. – The thief watched the arrow very carefully while thinking about how that arrow wind up there. Then the sudden recognition came but maybe its too late – Wait a minute! Its Amaz…
Her speech was cut off by Amazon Arrow’s strike. The heroine attacked from behind, pushing her body against he thief’s body while strangling her with her bow. The thief not lasted long, her unconscious body hanged on Amazow Arrow’s bow by its chin. The amazon quickly lower the defeated criminal to the ground then grabbed her hands and dragged the limp body into the shadows. There the heroine pushed the unconscious thief head-first inside a small dumpster, the thief barely fit in. Before hurrying to help her friend Amazon Arrow confined the dumpster’s roof so even if the thief woke up she can get out from the dumpster.
Amazon Arrow now moved more quickly, she didn’t want to risk that one of the others thieves notice their friend’s absence. As she almost reached the spot where she saw Fightgirl suddenly she heard clattering on the ground. Then its suddenly stopped It was something she couldn’t understand! True, she moved more quickly now but her heels still didn’t cause any sound. What was that?
As Amazon Arrow turn right in the place where she previously saw Fightgirl, she was welcomed by a sight she wasn’t prepared. Fightgirl laid on her back and one of the thieves stood there. She was a busty woman. Her attire was all the same as the previously knocked out thief and she’s wearing red pumps. Her right foot with its high-heeled shoe was placed on Fightgirl’s chest while in her right hand she holds a gun with silencer and pointing toward Fightgirl’s head.
- Oh my god! – Said the thief. – This warehouse is certainly popular this evening. First we found those four cop ladies, then Fightgirl visited us and now Amazon Arrow came. But jokes aside, I bet you came to help Fightgirl out of this mess. Sorry to disappoint you but its never gonna happen. Throw your weapons or I put a lead into Fightgirl’s head.
- Alright! Alright! – Shouted Amazon Arrow raising her hands. – I throw away my bow nd arrows, just don’t hurt Fightgirl.
- Mmmmmoooooooo! – Fightgirl shouted through her gag.
- Good girl! – Said the thief. – Since you disarmed yourself for Fightgirl’s life I honor it and spare her. But we never taked about your life Amazon Arrow! - Saying this the thief pointed her gun at Amazon Arrow. – I don’t want to hurt neither of you. But I can’t let you roam around the warehouse. I’m sorry Arrow! Girls get her!
Like they’re just waited for a the boss’ order the two remaining thieves encircled Amazon Arrow. One of them grabbed her hands and prevented her to use them. The other attacked Amazon Arrow from behind and pressed a chloroform soaked cloth against the heroine’s face. Amazon Arrow easily could break free from this situation thanks to her superhuman strength but Fightgirl was still in danger. So Amazon Arrow let the thieves have their way and deeply inhaled the chloroform. Less than two minutes passed and Amazon Arrow’s unconscious body was lowered to the ground.
- Alright girls! – Started the boss. – Mara you stay her with me and helps me to tie pu and gag Amazon Arrow. Moira you go and try to find Lesley somewhere. I’m sure the Amazon Arrow híd her somewhere inside the warehouse.
- Yes boss! – Said the two thieves simultaneously.
After ten minutes the thieves finally finished tying and gagging Amazon Arrow. And coincidentally Moira also returned supporting the still dizzy Lesley. The thief-boss looked at her teammates and she let out a big sigh.
- I can’t believe it! – She complained – Margot got captured last night and thanks to that we run into a bunch of lady cops, guarding this place. And if overpowering those pig-sluts wasn’t enough challenge we had to take care of two heroines as well. I’m so glad this was easy enough. But now we have two heroines to guard so they can make trouble for us.
With these words the thief-boss accompanied by Moira and Lesley went back to the currently investigated container and left Mara to guard the two teid up and gagged heroines. Only thirty twenty minutes had passed when Mara noticed Amazon Arrow starting to regain her consciousness and immediately report this to her boss.
The thieves came out again and the boss towered over the two helpless heroines then she started to speak. Her voice was calm and faint, hert speech sounded like she’s contemplative.
- Ladies, I’m sure you two thinks that we’re the bad girls here. I can’t blame you for that.. We have four cop ladies and you two tightly tied up and gagged while we obviously robbing this place. But believe, we’re the good girls here! We want to bust Mark Winkler. He maintains the good citizen mask in the public’s eyes but in truth he’s doing many illegal things, bribing politians and other important people, even ordering murders against those who dare to oppose him. Here, in this warehouse Winkler hidden the every documents that proving his illegal deals. Rumor says that somewhere here he hid a little pocket-book where we can find every people’s name who accepted Winkler’s sluch-fund. If we can find that pocket-book plus the evidences for he’s illegal activities we can bust him. And among with him many corrupt people will fall too. I know you two don’t believe me so you must understand we must leave you tied up and gagged for the greater good.
- Fiar! – Shouted Fightgirl through her gag. – Ou gan’f exfept uf vo veliefe efen a sinfle ford uo faid.
- I’m so sorry, sweetie don’t actually I’m not sure I understand correctly what you said. – The boss answered to Fightgirl’s words then stepped to her and helped her to her feet. – Let me help you a little! I’m positive if I remove your gag I’ll understand what you want to say.
After saying this the boss really removed Fightgirl’s gag but before the heroine could say a word the thief-boss sealed her lips with a long, passionate kiss
- Keafe ger amone! – Shouted Amazon Arrow through her gag. But the thieves only laughed at her effort to help her friend.
After the long kiss the thief-boss re-gagged Fightgirl before the heroine could react. And while she gently stroked Fightgirl’s cheeks and admired her blushing, her attention slowly switched to Amazong Arrow.
- Look Fightgirl, our little kiss made Amazon Arrow jealous. I heard rumors about you two being lesbians but I never thought its true.
With these words she lower Fightgirl to the ground and stepped to Amazon Arrow. After helping her to her feet she repeated the progress with her too. First removed her gag then the long, passionate kiss happened. Like fightgirl before her, Amazon Arrow just moaned while the thief-boss sealed her lips with her own lips. And the long kiss left Amazon Arrow completely speechless which gave the thief-boss the opportunity to re-gag the heroine before she could reorganize her thoughts and say something unpleasant. Then Amazon Arrow ended on the ground again and furiously moaned through her gag.
- Like I said I never thought the rumors about you two being lesbians are true. Honestly, I still don’t believe it!
With both heroines re-gagged and tied up on the ground the thieves resumed their activities. Thanks to the alarm clock the two helpless heroine was able to count the minutes and realise how slowly passing the time while they were kept prisoner by the criminals. Around two o’clock in the morning the thieves finally finished searching through every container they wanted. The boss ordered her minions to go outside to their van and prepare to leave. She herself wanted to say some last words for the heroine duo.
- Fightgirl! Amazon Arrow! It was an honor to meet you personally. I hope you don’t have hard feelings because we kept you tied up and gagged in the last few hours. Let me tell you one thing, this night’s high light was our kisses. I enjoyed stole those kisses from you. And judging by your reactions, you two also enjoyed it.
After she said what she wanted, the thief-boss started to leave. Her pumps clattered on the concrete floor. First her steps seemed to getting far but suddenly the sounds came from closer and closer.
- Oh, I almost forgot to give you these. – And she throw Amazon Arrow’s bow and arrows near the amazon-heroine. – I hope you can free yourself with these and help Fightgirl too! At least I hope this gesture proves that we’re not the bad girls here. Have fun heroines!
This time she really left. Her clattering pumps’ sounds came from farther and farther. And the clear sound of her laughter also became more and more faint then completely vanished. But the heroines, especially Amazon Arrow didn’t paid attention to this. Only a moment later that the boss left them alone, she rolled to her weapon and grabbed an arrow. Now it was easy to free herself. Within minutes Amazon Arrow cut through all her binds and stepped to Fightgirl to rescue her.
Another few minutes passed and Fightgirl was free too.
- Quick! We must stop them! – Said Fightgirl and started to run after the thieves.
Or at least she wanted but Amazon Arrow grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Fightgirl understood it. While Amazon Arrow freed themselves the thieves disappeared. Now the two heroine stood face-to-face and neither of them wanted to start the talk first. Fightgirl while gazing into Amazon Arrow’s eyes started to feel uncomfortable and casted down her eyes. While she was at the thieves’ mercy she didn’t tought about it but now she realised the apology she owed to Amazon Arrow was necessary to move on.
- Chrys, I…
- I know! You had a tip about the thieves coming here tonight and you wanted to handle this alone. And when we meet in the plaza I hold you up so you became frustrated. And this made you to tell me those rude phrases. I’m not angry! I never was! I felt sad!
- Chrys, you guessed right. With the information about their next target I wanted to do capture these thieves alone. But its not just that. When I arrived to the plaza, I saw a pair of beautiful, deep-blue pumps. I loved them and wanted to buy them. But first I ate dinner in the plaza then I was drifted away with my shopping-spree.
- And when we meet I wore those beautiful, deep-blue pumps. Right?
- Yes! I feel ashamed! That’s just a pair of shoes. Your friendship means more for me than some shoes. Plus I’m sure the shoe-shop will get more from those shoes so I can buy my own pair. Please forgive me! I was so rude.
- Yeah, actually I hoped even after those rude phrases that you’ll come to the shooting-range to practice with me. But when you didn’t showed up I started to worry and came to help. Buti n the end we both ended up trussed up like turkeys and gagged. This certainly wasn’t my best rescue mission. Sorry Keira!
- You did nothing wrong. You surrendered to save my life. Its more than I could want after my rude behavior. By the way, I wanted to apologize to you. So I planned to quickly arrest these thieves and then go to the shooting-range. But my informations wasn’t correct. I thought there’s only four members in the thief-gang but actually there’s a fifth one. The one I captured last, tried to say something about their numbers but I was impatient so I gagged her before she could reveal their exact number.
- This night is over! We must return home and rest up our adventure. I’ll visit you tomorrow and we’ll plan out how we’ll find and capture those thieves. Is it okay for you Keira?
- Sure Chrys! But before we leave we must help those poor police ladies. They’re hogtied and gagged longer than we were.
- Right! Let’s do it!
The heroines quickly run to the four poor policewomen at the warehouse’s entry. All four seemed exhausted, probably form their struugle against their binds in attempts of breaking free. The two heroines quickly kneeled down beside them and they started to cut the ropes with Amazon Arrow’s arrows. It wasn’t easy but less than ten minutes passed and all policewomen was free.
- Oh god, thank you! I was started to think we might stuck hogtied and gagged for the rest of the weekend. – Sergeant Clemson thanked the heroines. – Can we ask some questions about the thieves activities tonight? We must make our reports on this case.
- Sure officer. – Answered Amazon Arrow
- I also answer your questions, sergeant Clemson. But first, what will you report about your activities tonight? – Fightgirl was also willing to help the cop ladies further. – I bet you don’t want to reveal for your superior that you four actually spent almost the whole night hogtied and gagged. Amd I didn’t mentioned the humiliation that you went through when the thieves tucked up your skirts and unbuttoned your blouses.
- Yeah, about that. We actually plans the report we were knocked out and upon waking up we found ourselves inside our cars. Then we started to search the perimeters but found nothing. The thieves were already gone. And now, please answer our questions!
Fightgirl and Amazon Arrow answered every questions the lady-cops asked them. Some of them was strange but the heroines didn’t find them too suspicious. After the brief interrogation ended the lady-cops scattered around the warehouse and started to look for clues. Or it seemed like they doing that. Suddenly sergeant Clemson returned.
- We can’t thank you enough for releasing us from those aweful hogties. I really want to appreciate you kindness but my hands are tied.
The heroines didn’t understand what the sergeant means by it. But as they’re listened the sergeant the other lady-cops sneak behind them. And with a quick, unexpected move the lady-cops grabbed the two heroines from behind and they pressed chloroform soaked rags against their face. The struggle was intense, the heroines didn’t let their assailant best them to easily. But the chloroform slowly did its job and the heroines were rendered unconscious.
Roughly forty minutes later, thanks to her superhuman strength and resistance, Amazon Arrow started to regain her consciousness. She felt that she’s tied up again but she wasn’t sure how. And before she could gain some information about her restraints she heard sergeant Clemson’s voice.
- Alright, ladies! We must hurry! We need to learn what those thieves managed to find against Mr. Winkler. If he gets arrested he’ll pull us with himself.
- (Great Hera! So its true! The thieves were actually the good girls and these lady-cops are reporting to Mark Winkler. This means the corruption issues against Winkler are all true but until now nobody could prove it or he’s illegal dealings. And on top of that I’m tied up again which meand Keira too! Now how we’ll escape? I’m sure these corrupt lady-pigs don’t leave my tools near me to cut my bonds.)
As Amazon Arrow thought about possible escape means the policewomen finished their searching. And they weren’t happy about the result.
- Celeste! – said one of the policewomen. – We found out what those thieves were looked for. It seems they found Winkler’s every illegal dealings and the pocket-book too. If those information see day light Winkler's days ’f power are surely over. And that means we also getting arrested for corruption.
- I konw it! – Shouted sergeant Celeste Clemson. – Alright ladies! you three must leave this place immediately and do everything at the police department like nothing happened tonight. I’ll go and report our failure to Mr. Winkler. And one more thing! One of you throw Amazon Arrow’s weapons into the dumpster outside the warehouse. Its a large dumpster, full of everything. I bet even Amazon Arrow won’t think that she have to look for her weapon in the dumpster.
Hearing what the corrupt lady-cops want to do with her precious weapon made Amazon Arrow to slightly open her eyes. But she learned that it was a mistake. The small blonde noticed her eyes are open.
- Sergeant! – Shouted the blonde! Her big boobs shook from the excitement.
- What’s it Pamela? – Sergeant Clemson voice was rude.
- I think Amazon Arrow is already awake, sergeant!
Since she was spotted it wasn’t necessary to pretend she’s still unconscious so Amazon Arrow opened her eyes fully and defiantly stared up to sergeant Clemson.
- How is this possible? – The sergeant uncomprehendingly stared into Amazon Arrow’s defiant eyes. – Ladies, we have a little change in the plans! Before we do what I previously said we must knock out Amazon Arrow again! Or maybe we must knock both heroines again! To be sure!
- But sergeant – Pamela, the small blonde started to oppose – Fightgirl is still unconscious!
- I don’t care! Chloroform both of them again! Now!
The three policewomen saw that their leader had bad mood so they’re soaked two rags with chloroform and pressed them against the heroines face. Fightgirl wasn’t a problem. Like Pamela said she was still unconscious.
- MMMMMOOOOOOOO! – Amazon Arrow screamed through her gag while one of the policewoemn applied the chloroform soaked rag to her face. – (I can’t believe it! Its the third time in the same evening I’m being chloroformed! And I’m tied up so resisting is even harder than normally. I already feel the chloroform putting me out! My vision is becoming black and I’m losing consciousness!) – And because she was tied up, Amazon Arrow quickly succumbed to the chloroform.
After who knows how many time passed Amazon Arrow woke up. The warehouse was empty now. Nobody was there except her and fightgirl. The other heroine was deeply unconscious but her body was in a perfect postion, exactly before Amazon Arrow’s experienced eyes. This way she could examine the restraints they had this time. The situation seemed hopeless. Fightgirl’s legs were wrapped in duct-tape from toe-to-thigh, her arm were also wrapped completely in tape, like she’s wearing an arm-binder. And of course her lips were sealed with several piece of tape. After she analyzed Fightgirl’s bonds, Amazon Arrow looked at her own legs and she was tied in the same fashion. Breaking duct-tape wrapped around her legs and arms was impossible and thanks to her gag nobody would hear her muffled screams for help. There was only one way to get out of this situation and Amazon Arrow moved accordingly to execute it. She rolled her tied up body to one of the containers’ peak so she can try to rip her tape-gag off from her face and lips. Of course this wasn’t easy since she didn’t see her own gag but she hoped that her gag was applied similarly like Fightgirl’s gag.
She didn’t know how long she tried to rip off her gag but she started to hear a faint moan from behind her. Fightgirl started to woke up. This means she had less time then she wanted.
As Fightgirl’s moans became morel oud Amazon Arrow stopped for a little and tried to communicate with Fightgirl through her gag.
- Maif! – Amazon Arrow shouted through her gag alerting Fightgirl.
Fightgirl heard the muffled moans from behind and tried to roll her taped up body into a new position where she can see who’s the one she’s sharing her bondage-time. But before she saw the person Fightgirl already knew it. The only person who still can be here, especially tied up and gagged is her friend, Chryseis/Amazon Arrow! This gave her a little comfort though she expected that Amazon Arrow also unable to do anything to free them this time. Who knows how many time will they spend here tied up and gagged?
As Fightgirl finally struggle her trussed up body into position to see Amazon Arrow, she saw that her friend is beside a container and rubbing her face against the its peak.
- Bath awe ou boing? – Moaned through her gag.
Though Amazon arrow wasn’t sure what her friend said she guessed that Fightgirl asked something. But who knows what? Instead of thinking on it she tried to explain what she’s doing. But through her gag it wasn’t an easy task and she knew that there’s no guarantee that Fightigrl will actuall understand what’s she’s moaning.
- I’n frying fo tub ogg ny hah co I’ff ve avle fo kell fhe klan hor ou! Bleafe ge kafienf!
Just as Amazon Arrow thought, Fightgirl couldn’t understand a single words she moaned through her gag. But she guessed that Amazon Arrow said something important and its related to what she’s doing now. And both are important so waiting could be th ebest option she have, at least for a little while.
Noticeing that fightgirl stays put made Amazon Arrow calmer and resumed her plan to get rig off her own gag. The time has passed but Amazon Arrow slowly rubbed off her gag but it also cause her pain. Rubbing her face against the container’s peak wasn’t the most wise thing to do but in her current situation this was the only possible way-out for the two heroines. After another five minutes passed and Amazon Arrow finally get her gag off. Her right cheek ached but it worth it! She rolled her body toward Fightgirl’s way but before she could explain the plan she saw how annoyed Fightgirl is. She understand this feels quite well.
- Listen Keira! I managed to get-off my gag so now I can use my teeth. The plan is I’ll bite through the tape-wrap on your arms so you’ll be able to use your hands to gets us out here. Don’t move! I’ll roll myself next to you and start to free your arms! Be patient! It’ll be a very long maneuver!
- Avhith! Put bleafe fry fo bo if guigly, I’n co ked uf feing kief ub. Amp I meef fo uce fhe dafhhoon foo!
Though Amazon Arrow couldn’t understand it she knew Keira hurrying her! So she wasted no time and rolled beside her friend and started to bite through her duct-tape armbinder. It was a horrible task! The tape tasted like bitter candy and it was sticky too so biting it through proved to be a much greater task than Amazon Arrow originally thought. But after thirty minutes she made it, she succeed to bite it through from Fightgirl’s upper arms to her fingers. Fightgirl struggle out one her arms from the sticky tape-wrap and tore it off from her other arm. It cause pain but at this point she doesn’t cared anymore.
With her hands free, Fightgirl took off her gag then quickly untied herself while she talked to Amazon Arrow.
- Oh Chrys! I’m so sorry! I my ambitions wasn’t this high i would asked help from you in this case and that way we could avoid being tied up and gagged for long hours. Please forgive me!
- Don’t worry, sweetie! If I remember correctly this evening wasn’t your worst neither mine! And we survived this just like the pther ordeals.
- Yes! You’re right! – Answered Fightgirl to Amazon Arrow’s statement while she untied the sexy amazon heroine – But its still shameful! We came here to arrest the thieves but they first got me then you. We ended up tied up and gagged but successfullly escape. But truth to be told the thief-boss gave us some huge help. Upon escaping from the our binds we run to free the hogtied and gagged lady-cops but after some questioning they knocked us out and left us tied up and gagged again. And this time we didn’t get any outside help.
- Yes, its shameful. And the most frustrating is the thief-boss said the truth. They’re the good girls in this case and we tried to arrest them. And the lady-cops were the bad girls here and we paid the price for trusting them. And we still didn’t escaped from this warehouse.
The two heroine analyzed the night’s events and only now looked around. The gate was closed and there’s no way they can open it! At least not without starting the alarm sytem. Since they saw no way to escape from the building they split up to search for an escape-route.
- I looked everywhere but found nothing! – Said Amazon Arrow. – There’s no door to the severs or to another building. We’re trapped and when this door next open we’ll be arrested for burglary. And those corrupt pigs throw my bow and arrows into a dumpster somewhere outside!
- I’m sorry to hear abour your weapon. But at least I found a possible escape-route! – Said fightgirl and pointed her hand above them to the warehouse’s wall. – There’s an open window! we must climb there then climb out from here. But I still don’t konw how. Inside the building we somehow climb up to the window but how we’ll climb down outside?
- Its a warehouse, my dear! I’m sure we’ll find some ropes!
The crime-fighter duo split up again and soon they found ropes, plenty of it! Then they climb up to the window and there they fixed the rope to a stable point then climb down outside the building. They were finally free and could go home for a well-deserved rest. But Amazon Arrow first wanted to find her weapon. Of course after all they went through this night Fightgirl wouldn’t left alone her friend with her search. Soon the weapon was found deep in a dumpster.
- Well Keira, it was a fun night! Even if we were teid up and gagged for most of the time I enjoyed it! And we spent the whole time together! I hope we can agree on a new date for our practice section.
Before fightgirl could react to her words, Amazon Arrow disappeared in the night’s darkness. Fightgirl felt exhausted, she barely had energy to move but somehow she arrived home. She was so tired so she didn’t wasted time with dressing or shower immediately fell in her bed and fast asleep.
A few days have passed. Keira laid in her bathtub after a hard at school and before she starts her duty as heroine and relaxed. Suddenly she heard her phone, the sound of a message. Still lying in the bathtub Keira reached out for her phone and checked the message.
- It came from Chrys! What could’ve happened?
„Keira, I just saw something on crime channel! I sent you the link so you can check it too. I’m sure you’ll find it interesting! See you! Kiss Chrys”
- Oh Chrys! You’re always so mysterious! Alright, let’s see what you think so interesting!
Keira touched the phone’s monitor and activated the link. She saw a news-studio. A busty woman sat behind a table. She had long, red hair, her lips had purple gloss, and nails polished with the same red color like her hair. She wore a black blouse. Keira never like this newscaster. She was called Brandy Mellon and somehow she always said the news, even the less important one like she’s anoucing the world’s end or something very serious and important. Like always Brandy’s blouse was seriously unbuttoned and Keira was able to see her pink bra under the blouse.
Seeing Brandy almost made her forget that she’s curious about the news she’ll anounce.
- Dramatic events unfolded today at the city’s business quarter. The famous businessman Mark Winkler was arrested for corruption, illegal dealings, bribery and the police still investigate what other crimes he committed! And now we switch to the scene where our colleagues will get some answers from the city’s new prosecutor Lana Lamont.
The scene switched and Keira see a tall, busty woman before the City court. She had long, auburn hair; her blue eyes shone behind her oval glasses. She wore a blue skirt-suit, under it a white blouse and on her long stockings-clad legs Keira saw a pair of red pumps. And Keira immediately understood what Chrys might considered interesting. Lana Lamont wore the exact same, red pumps as the thief-boss wore Sunday night when she and Amazon Arrow tried to arrest the thieves and spent almost the whole night tied up and gagged. After she noticed this the whole interview became irrelevant. But suddenly the scene switched back to Brandy as she started to read a new news.
- Regarding news! Many police officers were arrested today! Police investigator Keith Goldsmith stated they were arrested for involving in Mark Winkler’s corruption case. During the arrest there was a shooting. Two corrupt lady-cops – Jeanette Mancuso and Selma Davis – was killed. Their two partners police sergeant Celeste Clemson and policewoman Pamela Craig suffered minor injuries and after a minor first aid they were transported top re-trial detention.
With these informations revealed, the link closed itself. Keira smiled after all these good news. This time she somehow found Brandy more sympathetic than usually. The thoughts that the city’s new prosecutor willing to dirty her hands for the greater good was a good sign.
Keira dried herself with towel and dressed in her crime-fighter outfit. It was the time for fightgirl to start her daily patrol in the night streets. Or at least usually it was the time. But today she’ll go to the shooting-range and she’ll practice with her friend Amazon Arrow.
MMMMOOOOO! – NNNNNOOOOO!
Fiar! Ou gan’f exfept uf vo veleife efen a sinfle fords ou faid! – Liar! You can’t expect us to believe even a single word your said!
Keafe ger amone! – Leave her alone!
Maif! – Wait!
Bath awe ou boing? – What are you doing?
I’n frying fo tub ogg ny hah co I’ff ve avle fo kell fhe klan hor ou! Bleafe ge kafienf! – I’m trying to rub off my gag so I’ll be able to tell the plan for you! Please be patient!
Avhith! Put bleafe fry fo bo if guigly, I’n co ked uf feing keif ub. Amp I meef fo uce fhe dathhon foo! – Alright! But please try to do it quickly, I’m so fed up being tied up. And I need to use the bathroom too!