- New custom version of my Tobi's mask from Naruto:
From now on, I'll accept to add removable or fixed pads as optional customizations on all my masks.
- I'm going to revise the price of my masks in the near future, but current commissioners don't need to worry since the prices for them won't change of course.
- New set, Gali's mask from Lego Bionicle, now available for commissions too:
- I'm still offering a discount on digital One Piece fanarts (fan-characters and crossovers included). Here you are some examples (for more please check the OP folder in my gallery):
- My and The-Replicant's Whitebeard sculpture + Ace illustration combo is still available, please send a note to either of us if you would like to purchase it:
- Fixed fee (to be paid up front): 5 EUR (general plot and characters study, draft/outline, research);
- Variable fee (to be paid before the final work is sent): 6 EUR / 1000 words (fiction) | 3 EUR / 1000 words (non-fiction);
- Optional fees (to be paid before the final work is sent): 5 EUR per each lyric/poem/poetry (max 500 words each) | 1 EUR / 1000 words for an extra beta-reading by a collaborator of mine;
- Translations: (Italian -> English | English -> Italian): 4 EUR / 1000 words (fiction) | 2 EUR / 1000 words (non-fiction);
- Editing and beta-reading (for both literature and comics, fixed fee not needed): 1 EUR / 1000 words.
Examples of my writing (more here):
[Death Note] DN anime analysis
Death Note analysis of the animated series
The lack of values, the pressure of the society on the Japanese youth, the searching for the real justice, the boredom, the necessity to find a purpose for our own existence if I would like to sum Death Note up in few words, I would write that it contains all these themes and expresses them in a really original way.
But this awesome animated adaptation of Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba's manga (the second name is a pseudonymous of the story writer, who wishes to remain anonymous) deserves a deeper analysis for sure.
Death Note manages to convey values without being banal; it manages to make you laugh, cry, arrive to the point of throwing the first object one can pose their hands on to the screen for the anger (or so it was for me).
This analysis contains heavy spoilers so I advice you to only read it if you've already completed the vision of the anime, and it contains my personal interpretation of some elements of the serie
[One Piece] Feathered Dragon (Doflamingo poem)Born among dragons
to suffer amid men
which were the odds
of surviving back then?
You never showed tears
concealed behind shades
yet you wept on that day
under their vengeful stares.
A helpless, frail body
you were but a child—
maybe nasty, misguided
but still an innocent life.
Yet they harmed and mocked—
their frustration and sadness
and pent-up hate for your kind
all misdirected at you—Why?
Why living like them, if people
are all the same? Why giving up
on power, if they harm and slay
and abuse as well? Why, Father?
Your Brother was weak—or so
you believed—he didn't protest
but accepted everything, while
a voice in you cried, "FIGHT BACK!"
A proud, strong will to always abide
a force within you to rise 'n shine
above all those fools who did dare
to make YOU shake and cry in pain.
"I won't die," you screamed, "whatever you do,
"I will survive and find the very last one of you!"
And then you would kill them, they d
I worked as a freelance editor so I have a professional experience of around ten years, and I'm willing to write pretty much anything: from original stories to fanfics, from prose to poetry (lyrics included), and I can write non-fiction articles (news, essays, analysis, reviews), too. I can write in English and Italian, and I can make translations from and to both languages.
Please notice that fiction commissions will always include a thorough, preliminary discussions about plot, screenplay, characters, themes, writing style and so on. I can also create completely new characters, suggest alternate solutions for the development of a story, and everything else that could be needed: I won't "just" write a story, but help building it from scratch is necessary.
Important note: I will always publish at last a sample of every literature commissions I make in my gallery; if the client allows me to post the whole commission, I will also include a preview image with a logo and a simple drawing for free, and the client will automatically have the right to post the commission with the same preview image in their gallery, too (proper credit and linking back will be required though).
- Sketch fee: 5 EUR (only needed if you want a specific pose/background);
- Character/inking fees: 5 EUR (head shot) / 8 EUR (half body) / 10 EUR (full body);
- Background fees: 10 EUR (simple background) / 20 EUR (medium-complex background) / 30 EUR (complex background).
- Colouring fees: 5 EUR (flat colours with gradient and/or pattern) / 10 EUR (cell or soft shading) / 20 EUR (traditional media).
- I can add simple animations to digital commissions (in this case please double the base fees listed above);
- for (traditional) bookmarks, icons, and similar stuff prices are lower, and I offer some extra options for characters references/model sheets (please ask me by note if interested);
- All my commissions will have clean inking/lineart unless you specifically ask for a sketchy one or for partial inking/no inking at all (for traditional commissions the inking will be more sketchy by default, but I can make clean traditional inking too if specifically asked);
- I'm willing to draw anything but gore/porn/hentai, but I can draw "regular" violence, yaoi/yuri and soft eroticism;
- For digital illustrations, I will send a high resolution (300dpi), printable file of the pic;
- For traditional art, I'll send a high resolution scan (300dpi), printable file of the pic (or a high quality, properly cropped photo if the illustration doesn't fit my scan), and I'm also willing to ship traditional illustrations to my commissioners (please ask me about shipping costs, they vary a lot depending on country of destination);
- I can use many media (markers, coloured pencils, watercolours, tempers, oils, etc.) on many different types of paper and other surfaces (glass, wood, copper, canvas and other, some may require an additional fee);
- I don't use fixed format or sizes, and you can ask pretty much anything but I like to retain a bit of artistic freedom (especially for commissions of traditional illustrations);
- I'll always post a smaller, watermarked copy of a commissioned illustration in my DA gallery (and eventually on my other blogs/socials).
Flat colours examples:
Clay masks: 30~50+ EUR
I can make any type of mask, fan or original designs, small or big (you can use the big ones for cosplay, too). I use clay, but I can also add other materials like paper-mache, when needed.
Clay busts: 50~70+ EUR
I can mould any comic, cartoon, anime, manga or videogame character, even fan ones or original ones, but not too realistic characters or real people.
Sometimes, I could use different materials from clay to make adding accessories, and the bust will be about 15 cm high (but I can make smaller or bigger ones, too).
Prices vary according size, level of detail and optional extra accessories.
Clay chibi figures 40~60+ EUR
I can mould any comic, cartoon, anime, manga or videogame character, even fan ones or original ones, but not too realistic characters or real people; I can make simple diorama with more than one character and/or objects or a background, too.
Sometimes, I could use different materials from clay to make some parts of the sculpture, and prices can vary a lot depending on complexity, materials and size of the sculpture.
other crafts 15~90+ EUR
A bit of everything, prices of curse can vary a lot depending on complexity, materials, and size.
Please send me a note or e-mail for further info and a detailed estimate.
All the prices of the mask listed below already include the clear finish varnish (mat and/or gloss), and paper-mache parts and/or transparent visors for the masks that require those.
Satin/cotton strings (of various colours) or elastic headbands (black or white) can be optionally glued on any of the masks and their costs are: 1 euro for strings or a 5 cm wide elastic headband; 2 euro for a 8 cm wide elastic headband; 3 euro for a 10 cm wide elastic headband.
Other personal customizations may be needed to be paid for separately (for example, see-through fabric to cover month/eye holes).
- [Lego Bionicle] Gali's Kaukau mask |COMMISSION - 95 EUR (availability: 14/15)
- Reiji "Zwei"'s mask from Requiem for the Phantom - 30 EUR (availability: 08/10)
- Hei's mask from Darker than Black - 30 EUR (availability: 16/25)
- Hannya's mask v.2 from Rurouni Kenshin - 50/65 EUR (availability: 11/25)
- Tobi's mask - set 3.5 from Naruto - 35 EUR (availability: 03/25)
- Menma's mask from Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie - 50 EUR (availability: 03/05)
- Custom ANBU mask from Naruto (I can also paint it differently, but the price may change) - 40 EUR (availability: 09/10)
- Itachi's ANBU mask from Naruto - 35/40/40 EUR (availability: 06/15)
- Custom Kakashi's ANBU mask from Naruto - 40/45/45/45/50/50/50 EUR (availability: 07/20)
- Sai's Root ANBU mask from Naruto - 30/35 EUR (availability: 15/20)
- Haku's mask from Naruto - 20 EUR (availability: 11/25)
- Oki's mask from Okami - 45 EUR (availability: 18/20)
- Kitsune (fox) mask (inspired to Amaterasu from Okami) - 60 EUR (availability: 19/20)
- Majora's Mask (ver. 2) from The Legend of Zelda - 60 EUR (availability: 09/15)
- Mask of Truth from The Legend of Zelda - 45 EUR (availability: 18/20)
- A pumpkin for Naruto - 30 EUR (availability: one of a kind)
- Pumpkin no Jutsu - 20 EUR (availability: one of a kind)
- Uzumaki Naruto (bust) from Naruto - 40 EUR (availability: 19/20)
- Hyuuga Hinata (bust) from Naruto - 40 EUR (availability: 19/20)
And, since I'm a NaruHina fan, if you buy both Naruto and Hinata you get 5 EUR off from the total cost! ^^
- Sephiroth's katana from Final Fantasy VII - 75 EUR (availability: one of a kind)
- Mehndi designs - 15 euro (availability: only the first two from the top)
- Commissions list/status (please remember that it works as a waiting list too, and that I try to complete commissions in chronological order whenever possible).
- I ship worldwide, usually by International Registered Post, and to convert prices to other currencies I use this website: www.xe.com/ucc/.
- You can track your parcel/packet here.
New Group Founder and Rules
Literature and Art Commissions - CLOSED
Hi! I'm doing fine, what about you?
Things are getting slowly back to normal or at least to a more manageable situation here in Italy, so I'll start shipping your and other remaining commissioned works starting from this month if everything goes well. :)
Please send me a note with one or more reference images so that we can discuss the details better.
I wrote all the info about point requests in the donation widget on my Profile page, but I'm going to copy-paste them just below for your convenience.
About requests, they will work a bit differently from regular commissions:
I will always give priority on commissions over requests;
points requests will not be refundable;
I will only make digital deviations of a single character (or couples, only for headshots) without a background;
the character(s) will be drawn full body but with a sketchy style and flat colours;
I will choose poses and expressions myself, and retain more artistic freedom in general compared to commissions.
Please notice that I've still several commissions I need to complete, so a point request will take me some months to be completed.
For more info send me a note, but please notice that it could take me a few days to reply since I've notes piling up again and I check them in chronological order.
Please send me a note for further info, since it will be better to have all the information in the same place if you'll decide to commission me later.