Got bored last night and finally decided to work on an alternate universe Sixten. This started out as a sketch in my sketchbook and turned into this. Since I haven't really come up with much for him (Other than he is the opposite to Sixten of course) except for a few things.
(Note: As given away by the title, this picture was based somewhat on the song Soul On Fire by Mystery Skulls)
- This Sixten is proud and has a severe superiority complex. He's very loud and out there, currently leading a gang of rebels in hopes of either overthrowing the government or taking power himself. He will not hesitate to cut down anyone in his way by any means possible.
- He's a year or two younger in this universe and his daughter was the product of an affair. She currently works with him, although reluctantly.
- Due to his upbringing he's rather mentally disturbed and takes some of his kills as trophies. He's even tried cannibalizing said trophies.
- His weapons of choice are:
- His trusty Winchester Model 1894 .30 - 30 hunting rifle.
- A chainsaw as it's great for lots of gore.
- and A simple Swedish halberd. He stole it from his dad before he left to start his rebellion.
His hair is asymmetrical as the left side he sawed off with a rather sharp knife. He doesn't remember why he did it but decided to keep the style anyways.