Chapter 7 - Prey MaxRide Fanfic.The sand swished beneath my toes as I trudged through the desert. I folded my wings above my head for shade from the seething rays of the sun, which was now right overhead. It had been at least four hours since I ditched wolf boy....well, since I wanted to believe I ditched him. He trailed behind me, matching my cadence...occasionally falling out of step in a way to remind me that he was still there. It was a chore to try and ignore the bothersome fact that he was still stubbornly pursuing. 'It's too dangerous for you to go alone.' Grimacing at the horizon; I haven't seen a single helicopter in the air or a convoy of black vehicles since my departure. Maybe they've given up the chase? Would be nice to lose my tail somehow...
I blinked the grit from my eyes, which were starting to glow as my nerves wore thinner and thinner. Clenching my fists, I whipped around as my trepidation boiled over.
"Will you stop following me?!" My words stumbled slightly, but my hostility burned
Chapter 6 - Parted Ways MaxRide Fanfic.The nightmares had all but remained at bay those last few hours that I had slept…or so I assumed at the time.
The air was cold as it caressed my skin and combed through my feathers. I was soaring high through the cloudless sky, watching the stars drawl by slowly and the snow glow with the moon’s luminous radiance. I was flying…I was free…there was no pain, no bloodstains, no weirdo wolf guy. I was finally, actually free! Pulling my wings in, I dipped my body into a dive and skimmed the tips of my feathers across the surface of a nearby lake. My hair entangled with each twist and turn. A triumphant laugh bubbled up to my lips as I began flapping to gain altitude, the muscles pulling and stretching with each down stroke. Finally reaching a climax, I reached with my hand as if I could capture the stars, before I closed my eyes and let myself fall freely…but, even the best dreams can always crash down. Everything froze, even my body was suspended in the atm
Markus - MaxRide OC BioName:
• Markus/Mark (Also goes by Wolf)
Birthname: Unknown (Currently)
• Eighteen (Around time frame of ‘Angel Experiment’)
• 5’10”, 190 lbs
• Sports quite the naturally tan toned skin…short, well-trimmed black hair around the edges, slightly wavy/curly and swooped up at the top, and brown eyes. Broad shouldered, very toned/carved and muscular body. Usually he wears typical blue jeans, worn sneakers, and prefers either sold color or plaid shirts or both. Fashion-wise he’s a bit of a hipster/classy man who loves a Fedora.
• Feral form: when in a feral state, he assumes the physical form of a Werewolf. His fur is a solid mixture of obsidian black and umber, and his claws and teeth are a pearly white.
• 95% human, 5% Iberian Wolf