Hey guys, hope you're all doing good and having a nice run up to New Years. A quick thank you for sticking around, I know I haven't really been doing a lot of new stuff for a few months now.
I've stumbled onto a bit of free time and privacy, similar to back when I started writing stories in July, and here is what I intend to do:
-A one off story from the perspective of someone inside a sex-bot style suit (possibly Kirsty herself)
-The first few chapters of Blackwims Maids, which I am once again starting from scratch from...it's just one of those projects I keep meaning to revisit time and time again.
I hope there's something there that wi
Hello everyone. Apologies for the long hiatus, but I think this would be a good time for another update and plan for release.
I've been trying to explore other 'fandoms', specifically the pairing of a anime/cartoon/stories leading ladies.
Two that really grab me, and I intend to do my own little written tribute to, are:
1. KiGo (Kim and Shego from 'Kim Possible') (Which will hopefully come with an accompanying image)
2. Bumblebee (Yang and Blake from the Anime series RWBY by Roosterteeth)
I also intend to do a 'Night of the Living Latex' sequel based on the multiple responses for a sequel, and for more backstory to it.
I have yet to sta
Hey all, it's been a week or so since I last did these, so here is what I've got in the future:
1. I'm working on an interactive robotisation story with vanShalk at the moment.
2. I will be doing more of Blackwims' maid, right now I have some stories planned out and some already written, but they tend to be more romantic and mushy, and I'd like to punctuate the series with a few raunchy entries, else it wouldn't fit more in the sexy maid concept.
3. I am beginning to work on a superheroine story. So far I am working on the origin, and already have some villains planned out, this will be completed last on the list as it will be rather diffe
Honestly? I've lost the spark for it, and it hasn't come back long enough for me to write a full thing. Hence why I keep trying to start series. May do stuff in the future, but it'd be few and far between