For the first time ever, I will be taking commissions. My animation/illustration club is collaborating with charitable organization *Extra Life* to help raise money for the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. You can read more about them here: www.extra-life.org/ What?
Our event is called the SHM (Shrunkenheadman) Speed Run Challenge. Within a 24-hour period (5pm on Feb 23rd - 5pm on Feb 24th), participants are to begin and complete as many commissions as they can. I can start taking commissions now, but won't be able to start working on them until 5pm on Feb 23rd. All money will go straight to the charity! So not only will you be getting some cool artwork, but you will be contributing to a great cause How?
Now here's the tricky part. I cannot accept any cash, Paypal or anything of that sort. Instead, you are to go to my page on the Extra Life website and click the "Donate" button. From there, choose the last option "Other" and enter the desired amount. Here's the link to my page: www.extra-life.org/participant… Commission Details
- $10 Pencil Sketch
- $15 Watercolor/watercolor pencil
- $20 Ballpoint Pen Sketch
WHAT TO EXPECT
- By default, all commissions will be scanned and sent to you digitally. But if you would like the hard copy, then you can note me and we'll work out the price arrangements there
*For those of you requesting the hard copy, all of my artwork will be about 5" x 7" in size. I'm trying to keep it small so I can fulfill as many as I can!
- No gore, nsfw or fetish art
- I'm best at (but not limited to) drawing people (portraits, OC's, etc)
- I cannot begin working on the artwork until you've donated first www.extra-life.org/participant…
In the meantime...
Please note me or comment if you're interested! This is my first time taking commissions ever and it's for a good cause
If you can, please share this journal as well. I'm going to start off with 10 commission spots
Thank you so much!