Written time (ORIGINAL): 5/28/2019 [13:33]
Updated time: N/A
Here goes. I wrote this journal in order to remember each person I admire and let anyone know who am I admiring. For starters, just go to my profile for the list of people I admire.
This section includes some person I didn't list on my profile page. Some of them have description so you don't have to figure out who are they and what's so cool about them.
- SailorEnergy: Like Nsio, this guy made a tutorial on how to draw anatomically accurate human character, but this time, he posted it on his own website.
- LuisEscobar: This person has his own tutorial website on how to draw cartoon characters, including anime characters. He is famous for the "bean" method, which I currently use in order to draw human characters in basic form. He introduced me to the method of drawing cartoon eyes and types of cartoon eyes, but I rather choose anime eye design, along with circular dot eyes and bubble eyes, each eye design having a highlights.
- JazzaStudios (AKA Draw with Jazza): Like HamSamwich, this guy is capable of doing both traditional and digital arts despite what the profile type says. He even made a video of how to make any type of art anyone suggested as part of the challenge. I downloaded tutorial stuff (how to draw female body) from this guy just before I did better in drawing any human characters.
- Jaiden Animations: She's a good artist just like Natsilva, despite having more of a digital artwork, but Natsilva started drawing any of her artwork way earlier than Jaiden, based on Natsilva's deviations and the date Jaiden joined in both Youtube and DeviantArt. Like Gabasonian, she is capable of making animations, that's why, I consider her both as an artist and animator.
- Ross Bollinger: I know the animated series associated with this person. Pencilmation is the animated series created by this person, but there are some of the Pencilmation's knockoffs created by anyone who admired him or claimed to be Ross' rival. If I wanted an extremely simple drawing style, I should've picked any drawing style similar to this in the first place.