:daprints: My Prints :camera: My Stock Textures :pc: My Live Journal
My Newest Art: will be traditional oils and drawings only.
* I use Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colours. I highly recommend these as there is no turpentine. Use water and mediums to thin, water to rinse off brush. No toxic stink, no mess.
* For sketches I use graphite and charcoals.
* Supports of choice are canvas and various papers.
* I am planning to use clear gesso + acrylic to create toned grounds, and to paint on gessoed masonite when I can afford it.
* My technique for oil paintings: sketch a study in sketchpad, redraw on canvas in graphite