1. Mr Darcy or Edward Cullen?
ARE YOU KIDDING MR DARCY OF COURSE
2. What's your recent favourite film?
I'm late in that matter, but I've just watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm going to worship Patrick and want to cuddle Charlie for the rest of my life now.
3. What did you eat today until now?
At breakfast : Earl Grey tea, bread with butter and red fruits jam, two mini croissants, a youghurt. At lunch : what the fuck did I eat for lunch I can't fucking remember Oo at dinner : a very good thing with vegetables, weirdly shaped pasta and shrimps.
4. What shows the biggest picture hanging on a wall in your house/flat?
A poster of the French band Shaka Ponk, on my ceiling.
5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
6. The worst subject on earth and why?
At school, you mean ? PE, physics, maths. The three of them make me suffer so fucking much (well I don't have physics anymore so yay, I only have a month left of maths and tomorrow might be my last PE class YAYYY)
7. Seaside or mountains?
Oh, hard one, both are enjoyable... But I feel better sunbathing than skiing, so seaside. (But then you have those mountains by the sea like in Corsica or Santorini, those are good too)
8. How many pimples do you count on your forehead today?
That's a rude question. I don't have to answer that.
9. What is standing on the window ledge of the room you're in at the moment?
My window is in the ceiling so I can't put anything there.
10. Your fictional character crush?
Oh babe you don't want to get a list of it. No no no. It's endless. I swear. ENDLESS.