macys's avatar
It's mutual.
199 Watchers54.7K Page Views26 Deviations
Artist // Hobbyist // Varied
  • United States
  • Deviant for 12 years
  • She / Her
Follow me on
Badges
Super Llama: Llamas are awesome! (11)
My Bio
I usually don't have time for anything anymore. Work consumes 90% of my time, and the other 10% consists of me resting so I could work some more. It's sad sometimes, but honestly, money is what makes the world go 'round.

Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Evanescence; Amy Lee
Favourite Books
Harry Potter
Favourite Games
Skate, Battlefield, Sims, Borderlands...
Favourite Gaming Platform
PC, Xbox, Nintendo
Tools of the Trade
Canon EOS 40D and some lenses.

Hehe it's my birthday...

Hehe it's my birthday...

Yeah...June 13th, the day I was born. Normally every year, I dread this day, but it isn't too bad so far. It may only be 2pm at the moment that I am typing this, but I still got a full day..ish. My first birthday away from home. Now THAT is a change. I am no longer considered a teenager. But anywho, the last 2 days before my birthday really cheered me up on this site. I didn't expect ANY of this to happen: 1. I submitted an art work (Death of a loved one) and it rocketed higher than I thought. A LOT higher. Never had that happen in a lifetime. 2. I got a Daily Deviation (Violinist Oil Pastel) which I was extremely happy for and I definitel
26Comments

Which art form do you most prefer?

  |  111 votes
  • Photography
  • Digital art
  • Traditional art
  • Literature
  • Film
  • Other
  • ALL OF IT!!!

Back to the traditional

Back to the traditional

For some odd reason, I just randomly became obsessed with drawing anything I see which I think would look great as a drawing. Mainly charcoal. Actually, ALL charcoal. I have a charcoal obsession. I am not afraid to admit it: I LOVE CHARCOAL!!! It's been such a while since I focused on my traditional art. I guess I miss it so much now. I have to make up all the lost time I spent NOT working on my traditional. So if I keep this up, you would be seeing a lot of charcoal works being put up on my page, even if they suck! I might get lazy though since school is starting on Monday for me, which means less time for myself again. Why couldn't my cha
12Comments

Comments 220

Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Many thanks for your great vector stock !
[link]
What a lovely gallery you've got!
Hey~! I used your brush here: [link] and here: [link]
I downloaded some of your brushes from [link] Thanks!
:wave: I used your brushes for a wallpaper here: [link]
Hello I used your brushes here [link] Thanks for sharing!