Paint.Net Mac Alternative apps Free Download
Paint.net for Mac Equivalent apps are available for OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, iMac, Macbook Mini, Macbook air, Mountain lion, Macbook Pro, Yosemite, mavericks, EI Capitan, macOS Sierra.
How we can download Paint.Net for Mac free version?
Let us turn to PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac. It is a wonderful image and photo editor on Mac. Since Mac has an infinite selection of canvas and can do a PLAYBACK on the whole drawing, this feels more like using the unlimited undo on Paint.Net – but it is for Mac. More description on PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is here:
What are the good things about using PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac?
- It is a full-blown Photo Editor for Mac which targets to replace Photoshop on Mac!
- Preset a full set of high-end Filters: lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, glows...
- Professional Photo Adjustments: Adjust exposure, hue, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights, brightness, contrast, blackpoint, clarity and much more.
- Photo Retouching and Correction: Delete unwanted objects and retouch photos.
- Best-in-class Photo Noise Reduction: Reduces low light and high ISO noise.
- Advanced Adjustment Layers: Correct and enhance photos with Levels, Curves, Shadows, Highlights, HSL, White Balance, Black and White...
- More than 100 built-in drawing brushes (pencil, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens...) for oil painting, sketch, texture painting...
Paint.net for Mac alternative app Pixelstyle Photo Editor is available for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, iMac, Macbook Mini, Macbook air, Mountain lion, Macbook Pro, Yosemite, mavericks, EI Capitan, macOS Sierra.
Paint.net for mac video reviews is available at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0XADm…
Paint.Net for Mac alternative program #2: Pinta for Mac
Pinta for Mac is also an economical solution for an alternative in using Paint.Net for Mac. What does it have?
- It has drawing tools, unlimited layers that can help you make editing easy.
- It has full history, 35 different adjustments and effects to tweak your images, and a customized workspace.
- Another pro for Pinta on Mac is that it has been translated to over 55 languages.
- Users may request for a new translation, if the language that they are looking for is not there yet.
However, despite the pros mentioned above, users still need to deal with the bugs. That is why Pinta for Mac is equipped with Bug Tracker and other Feature Requests.
You can either install Pinta through Ubuntu or Tarball. Pinta 1.6 exists in Ubuntu, Tarball, Mac OS X, Windows, Zip File, and SourceCode (GitHub).
Paint.Net for Mac alternative app #3: GIMP for Mac
GIMP for Mac is one of the latest alternatives used besides other editors when it comes to Paint.Net for Mac. Sometimes referred as GNU Image Manipulation Program, GIMP is also very suitable for:
- Photo retouching
- Image composition and authoring
- Architectural photography
- ...and many more.
The amazing things about GIMP for Mac are:
- When it comes to painting, it has full suite of painting tools like brushes, pencils, airbrushes, clones, etc. It also supports custom brushes and patterns.
- Gimp for Mac has advanced manipulation, especially with layers and channels to be used. It can also help transform paths and selections in any way users want.
- It is extensible, for it has over 100 plugins already available.
- For animation fans or creators, GIMP for Mac can load and save animations in a convenient frame as a layer format.
- Gimp mac version can save images in many formats and export and/or import SVG path.
Unfortunately, the system uses the tile-based memory management so the image size is limited only by available disk space.
When it comes to Paint.Net for Mac, these three are the best alternatives. PixelStyle Photo Editor will be well-liked by many, while Pinta has different language translations. GIMP can do many wonders as well.