Hey, it's ya boi LWB here. I'm finally going to open up commissions again since I barely do anything during the nighttime anymore.
Prices will range from 10-20 bucks. In deviantART points, that amounts to 800-1600 points. Sorry, man, I don't wanna be screwed by getting only one buck. You're lucky this is cheap shit compared to other people. At least I'm not doing it per hour
. One payment of 800-1600 points will suffice.
You could pay me through Steam! I've been playing more games recently and I'd like some more moolah. I've been paid on Steam before last December as an experiment and it was pretty fine. Just send me 10-20 bucks worth of Steam wallet monies so I can buy stuff like Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.
Here's some examples of what the content may look like!
Now for the rules.
- First come, first serve.
- However I will make some exceptions if it's for a special occasion such as your friend's birthday. Not your own though.
- No NSFW content
- No gore unless it's funny
- No child porn
- I have the right to refuse certain crap I don't want to draw due to my personal standards.
- Don't commission multiple crap at once. Wait until I've done some other people's commissions before I do your's.
- An exception would be a two or three parter. Only two or three parts. I'll do your multi-parter inbetween other people's commissions. Of course, that would double or triple the paying price.
- I will not draw your fetishes unless I have them too AND am comfortable with drawing them. Sorry, expansion fans.
- Please be considerate of what I can create so far, so don't ask for anything too complicated to draw.
- However, I do want to challenge myself so I can improve, so it's okay if it's only a little difficult. Ease me, if you please.
- These usually take at least less than one month once I begin working on them due to other responsibilities, both online and IRL.
- Please, PLEASE make your commissions interesting. If they are, I'll work super hard on them.
- Send me a note detailing your commission before you pay for it so I may check if I'm fine with drawing it or not. If you have Discord, I'd much prefer using that instead of notes.
With all those in mind, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, and also commissions are open!