I just wanted to write some humble advices to who love drawing and painting, hopefully it will be helpful for you
- Always be confident, proud and loving what you draw.
- Always draw different themes to broad and improve your skills.
- Focus on the idea of the theme you wanted to draw and always ask yourself what you wanted to show exactly in your drawings !
- Don't ever compare yourself to others in negative way! But instead always see inspirations in those great artists and continue to work to improve yourself.
- Every artist worked hard to reach to what they are now. It’s not just a one-night work, But a continuous practicing and passion for what they do.
- Don’t give up if you are slowly improving, Remember this: “ Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” ― Molière
And last but not least, Always practice, practice and forever practice! It’s the only magical spell to be a great artist!