Group Rules - Best-Snapshots
Our aim is to bring support and exposure to Artist's within the community for their beautiful work through features, and requests.
A group that you want to come back to time and time again!
We love images that are incredible to look at, a group of Professional work.
MOST IMPORTANT RULE
Work MUST have at least 30 favs to make it into the group, It allows us the ability to filter through work set apart for the highest of Quality.
- Photographs should be clear and not blurry, they WILL be declined.
- No multiple submissions of the same image that are almost identical. Please submit the best one.
- We encourage you to submit current works, no photography older than a year, people enjoy viewing the newest of work. Thank you.
You can submit three (3) pieces per day per folder
- You must have a minimum of FIVE (5) pieces of work in your gallery that is relevant to this group.
- Submissions must be your own work.
- No obtrusive watermarks that spoil the viewing experience of the work. For example the DA watermark or large signatures.
- No political messages or street violence.
- No Photography with mature filters.
- No works that depict animal cruelty
- No animals eating other animals.
- No gravestones or burial sites
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES
Please take care to select the correct folder when you submit your work.
~ We encourage you to submit your best works. We don’t accept clutter in the background, or work that we consider to be not your best. Thank you.
~ In the event of us becoming aware of deliberate copyright infringement relating to the theft of other DA members work, the member will be banned without notice.
~ Reserve the right to display what we consider appropriate for this group
~ Reserve the right to decline content that we don’t consider to be suitable and/or appropriate for this group.
~ Reserve the right to remove, without notice, artworks that are accidentally accepted or found to be unsuitable.
~ Won’t enter into discussions about reasons for declining. We will refer you to the rules.