Another wonderful year at the East Coast Comic Expo. It's a small convention, but mighty.
Thank you all for supporting Megami Shiizun, it was by far my best convention with the comic (I sold out of Volume 3). I'm hoping that the new readers I collected last weekend will enjoy the story as much as my current very small fan base. I love you all!
The feedback is always greatly appreciated and I had a hard time keeping my game face on, because I didn't want you to know whether you were right or not. I know exactly what's coming and I had a blast listening to the excitement in your voices when you blurted out those predictions. I have a very clear vision on where things will go, but it's interesting to hear what goes on in your heads.
- Winter is tricking people right now to make them think she's good, but she's really the villain.
- Autumn has set a trap for Winter and her warriors are going to attack her in the woods.
- Autumn is joining the dark side.
- Autumn is going to get killed by Winter.
- Summer is actually the villain.
- Em is going to kill Winter.
- Em is going to kill Charles and Winter.
- Winter is going to kill Em.
- Winter is going to lure Autumn deep into the woods and kill her.
- Sylvie will be the sole survivor in the end.
- Charles and Em are going to get killed at the Summer Castle by their own friends.
I also loved to hear who are the characters you like the most. It helps me develop my characters even more. For a while it seemed to that Sylvie was in the running as the most favourited character. Now, it's actually pretty even. You seem to all love different ones.
All and all, I now know that I'm telling the story right. The big question is still whether they can trust Winter or not. However, it seems that trust issues are spreading through other characters as well. People are predicting broken friendships, questionable loyalties and let's not forget lots of murder.