50 things I can't do at Hogwarts
1) I can't send Snape shampoo
2) I cannot call any house elf Yoda
3) I cant claim Shamus Finigan is after my lucky charms
4) I will not sing "we are off to see the wizard" when off to see the Headmaster
5) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar, especially one with metal spikes
6) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class. it will not get me extra credit
7) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!".
8) When a classmate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm
9) I am not
I was tagged by : http://shadowofchaos666.deviantart.com/
+You must post these rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
+You have to chose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
+Go to their pages and tell you have tagged him/her.
+No tag backs.
+No crap in tagging section "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag
1.are you still in school???
Uhm..yes. But only 5 months left. Then i have my last tests and I can go to university soon.
2.fav. song at the moment??
Pika Girl, lonely
Yes, dreaming of a white christmas.
Yesterday everything was white and glittered like thousand stars on earth...
And today everything is gone. we have 15 degrees (celcius) and all the snow melted.... we have a green christmas...
I really miss the white chirstmas evenings. It was so beautiful as the shimmering lights of the chirstmastree and the windows were reflected by the snow and sent thousand of glittering fairies back.
however, Christmas doesn't depend on a white landscape, or a tree or good meals or presents. (but i hope you guys have)
It depends on the love people are sharing on this day and maybe not only to their fami
So.. maybe a few of you have read, what happened: Nightwish parted from their leadsinger Anette Olzon, because of some differences in the band. The concert tour goes on, but a woman, called Floor Jansen, famous exleadsinger of After Forever, is singing instead of Anette.
Only two days before they announced, that they would part, they wrote that at the concert in Denver many things went wrong. Anette had to go to the hospital, because she had high fever and pain. Because of this, tweo other singers, Elize Ryd (AMARANTHE) and Alissa White-Gluz (THE AGONIST) sang instead of Anette.
When i forst read the news i thought it would be an april jo