Shimeji are these little mascots that fool around on your desktop, and of course they're interactive! See Wallis perform magic, climb and fly, also act insane and cute at the same time! Apparently it only works on PC. Sorry macs.
And after months of not really messing around with my half-done Wallis Shimeji, I finally FINISHED IT YEAH.
Is Wallis making your desktop feel lonely? Then download his brother Harold, over here! [link]
--Instructions for use
(copied and slightly edited from [link]
which has great instructions. Hope you dont mine me copy-pasting it!)
1. Click download link on the side and wait for it to download
2. Double click the downloaded .rar file and a new window should pop up with a 'Sherlock' folder. If that doesn't happen, you need an extractor like winrar
3. There should be a button saying something like 'extract to'. Click it, and specify an easy to remember location. This should extract the whole folder to this location
4. Go to the extracted folder and double click the .exe to get started.
5. To remove, delete the folder
6. To edit the images go to the 'img' file and you will find all the .pngs. Edit these to your liking =]
--Right clicking the icon at the bottom of the screen brings up a menu in japanese.
The options are:
1. Create a new Wallis
2. Have the Wallis come over to your mouse
3. Delete all Wallis' but one
4. Return any IE screens Wallis may have thrown off
Aaaaaaah where do I download?
Over there --> (way over to the right, there is a download button up near "add to your favorites")
When I clicked the .exe a box came up in japanese and nothing happened! What went wrong?
Make sure you extract the whole folder, not just the .exe
[Nothing/something unexpected] happens when I open the downloaded file! What do I do?
You need an extractor like winRAR (or some free one.)