Skills/Experience: I have been writing on DeviantArt since 2013 after doing it on-and-off since 2009. I am by no means a professional, I'm an average-intermediate writer with a strong leaning towards speculative fiction and a handful of various erotic topics.
*NOTE* Keep in mind that work will be slow due to me being in online classes!
- I have the right to refuse any commissions without explanation.
- I will not write what I am uncomfortable with, no matter the price.
- I am not responsible if your commission doesn't turn out how you wanted it and I stated that it was not my strong point. I am not also responsible for the former as this encompasses all any additional story or project information you neglected to tell me during the initial request. PLEASE HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION READY BEFORE QUERYING.
- If you decide to cancel, refunds may or may not be given depending on if I started and how much of the commission I've written.
- It is the commissioner's responsibility to keep up with their story after completion. I ask that if you order an erotic or NSFW prose, YOU MUST COPY AND PLACE THE ENTIRE THING ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
- I DO NOT offer deals of any kind. I ask that all commissioners pay with what they can afford.
- I will take price negotiations on story proposals that shows much narrative merit or piques my interest. Otherwise, I will decline the offer.
- If you decide to post your story on DA, please remember to give me credit.
Not started = full refund
Started, not much done = 85% refund
Started, halfway done = 50% refund
Nearly completed = 25% refund
Finished but not yet shown = No refund
- Character Development
- Character Personality
- Character Interaction
- Fight Scenes
- Plot Development
- Word Usage
- Sentence Structure
TG or Transformation (Anything that's non-monster)
Yaoi/Yuri or Homosexuals/Lesbians (unless it's fanfic, otherwise no)
- Weight Gain (BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM)
- Vore (hard or soft)
- Blueberry Expansion
- BE (Butt, Belly, or Breast Expansion)
- Macrophilia (It needs to be tied with expansion.)
- NSFW (specific): futanari, tentacle, Lolicon, casual hentai
- Genderbents (It may involved existing characters)
Fantasy, science fiction, horror, supernatural, action/adventure, superhero.
- Humor: It's pretty fickled but I'll try my guess to have a go at it.
- Explicit NSFW: It MUST be involved sexual acts (ie. Intercourse) and nothing else. Keep in mind that my skills are not on par like other erotic writers, but it's not too elementary either, so take this offer with a grain of salt and I'll do my best. And honestly I prefer if it was fanfiction, but if the original idea stands out, I'll do it. (And due to the rules of DA against pornography, I will NOT post these stories on here or anywhere on the Internet.) So anything sexual between two characters, hentai (yes, including the more explicit ones), and genderbents are welcomed.
- Fanfiction: This is a, I repeat, a huge hit or miss unless the idea sounds something I would really show interest. It's not that I can't do it, I have very little interest in investing in the subject matter from my small list of fandoms. And as a heads up, I haven't watched all episodes or read any books. It's very limited... HOWEVER, THIS OFFER IS NEGOTIABLE IF YOU REALLY NEED A STORY DONE FROM A FANDOM THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. JUST GIVE ME THE NECESSARY INFO.
- Street Fighter
- Soul Calibur
- Mortal Kombat
- Marvel, X-Men, The Avengers etc (will only do certain characters)
- DC Comics, Teen Titans, Justice League, Young Justice (will only do certain characters)
- Steven Universe
- Big Hero 6
- Hotel Transylvania (1st film)
- Five Nights at Freddy's (fanfiction or NSFW)
- My Little Pony (Don't watch the show... but I'm willing to do this.)
- JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
- Mighty Magiswords
- Pokemon (Weight Gain-related requests only!)
- Don't hesitate on asking me to do plot-driven WG stories, which is something that isn't entirely preferred by most readers of weight gain literature for obvious reasons. So please, if you have an idea for such a thing, come to me so we can discuss it and I'll be more than happy to do it.
- Along with breast expansion, I can do lactation.
- As an extension towards vore, I can do blob/slime vore and Naga vore.
- I HIGHLY prefer writing in third person, but am open to first person.
- I am also willing to do character profiles that can be more in-depth.
I've been hearing the growing rise of League of Legends, Fire Emblems, and Overwatch fanfics. I don't play them, but that's why you should give me all the info to make this work.
The price is up to you on how much you're willing to pay and how long you want your story. The average price is $12 per 1000 words with a starting minimum of 3000 words. The price range is not set in stone, so prices are negotiable. ($8-$10 per 1000 words is acceptable.)
Flash Fiction (Keep in mind that flash fiction is very brief in terms of word count and pages, typically 500-1000 words.) = $10.00 for ea.
One-Shots = Maximum of 1000-2500 words: $15-25
Short Stories = Minumum of 3000 words and over: $12 per 1000 words.
Novelette = the smallest form of a novel: 15k-20k words.
Novella: the medium length of a novel: 20k-25k words
I ask that all buyers who want a story from me really need to be thorough with their ideas. I'm not too keen on having story idea summing up in one sentence with no context, no setting or plot other than what's it about. If I wanna make a good piece of prose for you, you're going to need to cough all ideal information and vision so you can have 100% satisfaction.
- Show an in-depth synopsis of characters, a solid context, and plot.
- Tell me your genre of choice.
- Give an estimation of how many words you want (this rule is flexible).
- If possible, give me a detailed outline for longer works.
Ice Cream [SSBHM/WG]Haruka Suzuki could hardly concentrate while reading the old magic scrolls from his grandfather's home. His high-paying day job at the governmental office simply pretty much sapped all the mental focus. Haruka stepped from his private magic study and took out his phone to see the time. It was eight in the evening, and the sun was about to pass the horizon. He had a busy day and now he just realized he needed to leave the house to enjoy a warm summer night out in the town. That's what he needed. Fun. Something he hadn't a chance to do since he came from Japan to Nebraska to work in his manor. Reports… and too many magic exercises to count. Haruka prepared to leave before something startled him. It sounded like a window was shattered.
Are you fucking serious? A goddamn break-in?
Haruka began to panic. He didn't know what to do because he would risk showing someone else other than his family members that he was a magic user and the Suzuki family kept this a secret since time
Summer Break [SSBHM/SSBBW]Jesse and Mel joined their teen kids Brent and Daria who were preparing to leave for the airport to visit extended family in California during summer break. Before heading out the door the siblings still couldn't shake the feeling of their parents choosing not to go along with them.
“So Mom, Dad. You two are going to be okay here by yourselves in the mansion?” Brent said as he finished fastening his suitcase.
“Of course, Brent. Your mother and I haven't been able to sit down and relax in the house since… we were your age, probably younger.” Jesse said.
Mel nodded. “We wouldn't mind joining you in California but this year's been particularly stressful at both our jobs if you haven't noticed.”
“Point taken. The peace and quiet is a good reason to go nowhere.” Daria said while combing her black hair.
The kids knew that Jesse’s and Mel’s jobs at the law firm and the health department respectively were facing separate brands
Trade Off [SSBHM]“ … like I said, the whole place got refurbished and the house rent is only $400 a month.” said the landlady.
Julia laughed, “Wow! I definitely made the smart choice picking out this place. It pays to keep within your budget, especially in this day and age….”
“Well, it's actually less about me being generous. Come this way.”
The woman raised an eyebrow and followed her into the second bedroom that was literally across the master bedroom. “Look in here.”
Julia stepped into the empty room and was utterly shocked to find someone already seemingly living here. The lady certainly didn't tell her this over the phone! The supposed occupant was a very large man sitting in the corner. He had shining blond locks that engulfed his upper back and shoulders like a small golden curtain. They especially sparkled as the sun glared from outside the window blinds.
“Um… who is that…?” Julia asked.
“You can go up to
If interested or wanting to ask something, contact me in the notes or comment below, and I'll respond as soon as possible. For quicker responses, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.