These are the guidelines I hope will assist you all when sending suggestions my way Are you excited yet?
Great! The following links provide a quick overview of DD related questions:
- FAQ #61: What is a Daily Deviation?
- FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
- FAQ #313: How can I find out if someone already has a Daily Deviation?
- FAQ #873: What do I do when I disapprove of a Daily Deviation feature?
How to Suggest
- The artist must NOT have received a Daily Deviation within the last 6 months. (FAQ #313: How can I find out if someone already has a Daily Deviation?)
- The artist must have been active in the past 30 days. If you are not sure about this, don't worry, and leave it to me to verify!
- Please send your suggestion to only ONE Community Volunteer at a time. The other CVs responsible for Digital Art are KovoWolf and LenamoArt
- Please only include ONE artist per suggestion note; more than one thumbnail may be included.
- If the piece you suggested to me has not received a Daily Deviation from me within a month since you suggested it, feel free to re-suggest it to another Community Volunteer.
- I cannot feature suggestions that are currently being judged in any contests.
- Self-suggesting is encouraged, and you will remain anonymous.
- Please use THUMBNAILS (:thumbxxxxx:) instead of links when suggesting.
- You can include a description explaining why you think a piece is DD worthy, but it is not essential. The suggestion will still be considered.
- I am always happy to receive your notes, so don't hesitate in sending them or worry that you're sending too many. The more notes the merrier
- You should only concern yourself with the visual appeal of the artwork in question; whether the deviant is popular or unknown has no bearing on my decision.
- I may opt to choose a different work from an artist's gallery that I believe reflects their talent best; in that case, you will still be listed as the suggester.
- I am open to discussing any question or concern you may have or to simply provide clarification on a matter. I promise I won't bite
- I will not disclose whether or not a work has been selected for a DD. Surprises are good, yes?
- I may not respond to your suggestions, but rest assured that they will be read in a timely manner and carefully considered.
And that's it! I am honoured to have this responsibility in helping to promote the Digital Arts throughout the community, and your support will be a vital part of the process!