|Anything from my bonedog world is an instant favourite of mine|
The artclasses I had in primary school (once upon a very long time) were never just artclasses for me. They awoke something huge just dozing under the surface. There has been no stopping me since.
I am mostly self taught and work with traditional mediums, pencil being my particular forte but I'm no stranger to watercolours and acrylics as well. Every new artwork is done with a varying sense of realism and a large portion of details. Progress is sometimes slow but always moving forward. It's my mission to always find something new or challenging in every new artwork.
To make art is to see and to tell stories. Sometimes the stories are connected - like my worldbuilding project with big bone headed beasts in the leading role - sometimes the artwork sings its song on its own. Whatever it may be, I hope my followers enjoy the stories being told.
Random "important" facts:
* My pencil case is nicknamed: "the ghirkin"
* I was the ostracised geek in school - always good grades, never popular.
* I like lilacs and foxgloves
* My very small feet makes it nearly impossible for me to find comfortable shoes.
* I'm nervous, easily stressed and hopelessly unsocial.
* Never mind chocolate - give me liquorice and cheese doodles any day!
* With a little warmup I'm not a bad singer
Contact? Questions? Send me a Note or drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org