The Philippines Lottery Games
The Philippines Lottery draws currently host the 8 games and each game having their own combinations and mechanics to play. Here below we explain all the mechanics of Paramutal games. Here below you easily understand all the combination of the Lottery games.
1. Lotto 6/42 is one of the oldest and original lotto draw. It was first introduced in 1995 in Luzon as a separate game for the Mindanao and Visayas geographical regions. Then the two draws were combined into nationwide in 2005. As per name there are six number lotto game in which at least three one’s are in the selected number from a lot of 1 to 42. The odd of the same sequence all six winning numbers get the jackpot among the 5,245,786. The one of the big advantages of the Lotto 6/42 is that it draws on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
2. Mega Lotto 6/45 is the new and improved version of the last one and it also played nationwide. As a name, it is also the six number digit game and chosen from a lot of numbers from 1-45. It is also similar to the Lotto 6/42, as at least three of the number must be match to win the prize. The odd of the perfect match is more longer at 1 in 8,145,060 to win the jackpot. This one is held on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
3. Super Lotto 6/49 is one of the new and difficult than the last two lotto’s. The number of lots increase to 1-49, but the draw mechanics are the same as we mentioned above. The winning odds of the super lotto are higher at 1 in 13,983,816. The lotto draws of this category is same as Lotto 6/42 like Tuesdays. Thursdays and Sunday. In this lotto only one day is changed.
4. Grand Lotto 6/55 is the new version of the Philippines Lottery Draw and was first introduced in 2010. The draw mechanics are the same as above three, but this time lot is from 1 to55. This grand Lotto game result is held on Monday, Wenesday and Saturday. The mechanics of the lotto draw is same, but its use the larger of the two chamber power Lotto Mega Gem. The minimum jackpot of the Grand lotto is ₱30,000,000. It also has the power lotto’s ₱108, 000,000 final jackpot on its first draw. The winner result are at 1 in 28,989,675.
5. Ultra Lotto 6/58 is one of the latest versions of the Philippine lottery game. It was first launched in Feb 7, 2015. The draw mechanics are the same as we discuss above in this article, but the lot of 1-58 are chosen for the lucky draw. The minimum jackpot of this lotto is ₱50,000,000,00. Even this is at the highest odds, at 1 in 40,475,358.
6. Power Lotto is one of the expensive lotto game at P50. It was also the most difficult game in all of the above games. In this game five numbers are generated from the lot of 1to55, then the sixth number or the power number is chosen from the secondary lot of 1-10. The mechanics of the draw are same as we discuss above, but each of the two sets of number draws from the two different chambers. The jackpot of Power lotto was ₱50,000,000 and it also increase over the time. Later this one was discontinued in April 2010 and replaced by the Grand Lotto 6/55.
There are also the digit games like the Lottery games. In these games digits must appear in the exact order.
4-Digit Game is held in four different chambers and the each digit from 0-9. To win the lottery you must have the same digit of the last two chambers. The winning odds are in 1 in 10,000. It is held on Moday, Wednesday and Friday ever week.
6-Digit Game in which all the mechanics are the same as above 4-digit game, but the winning combination is change. To win you need to have first and last three same digits. The winning odds are also increase at 1 in 1,000,00.