1. Anything that my sprites that I make would have to be completely "free" (no paywall, no selling, no patreon involvement) with the resources I make. I intentionally made these for a friend to use for his comic and he does not get paid a single cent for it, and neither do I... so it would not be fair for me to allow someone to use it for-profit either. As such, I will need a link of where these are being used for-free that is safe and publicly-displayed.
2. Do not insert any asset I create before I give permission. Essentially, I have to give a public "okay, you're good to go." first before you decide to use anything I make. I do not like being surprised.
3. I do need to see examples of what you're doing prior to using the assets. If I don't like the project or if I don't feel it will be well-suited to the project, I will decline.
4. If I do give permission initially, but I see the project going down a route in using the assets in a way I do not like, I will request a removal of the assets. To further on this point, I do like to be updated on how they're used if that should be changed any, but I do count gallery-submissions as updates, so that will work for me.
5. Most importantly, I will be going through and marking certain sprites as either "Ask for Permission" or "Restricted to (person)" in the description. Essentially, what this means is that "Ask" ones are most-likely to be allowed to be used for certain endeavors like this. "Restricted" ones means that they were made specifically for someone, so if you're not that person, don't ask.