To all my friends and viewer's here on DA, I have to apologize for my lack of new stock photos and responding to comments and notes sent me.
After 17 1/2 years as a graphic designer at my job, I have been let go / laid off. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of savings to live off of until I find a new job. Due to this life changing event, I have to spend all my time gathering my resources together and looking for a new job. My priorities have to be keeping a roof over my head, food on the table, making car and insurance payments, and keeping my 3 cats fed and sheltered -- I don't want to have to find new homes for them. I am trying to stay c
USING MY STOCK..
1. You must be an active member of DeviantART to use my stock.
2. You are required to credit me in the details of your deviation.
3. You are required to notify me with a link to your work by commenting on the original stock, or by note.
4. Your work should be posted to DeviantART first and foremost!
5. Outside reposting of your work to your own websites, personal blogs, FB, art forums, galleries etc is fine as long as you have submitted to DeviantART first, and notified and credited me -- see terms above.
6. Photomanipulations, di