I found some yearly drawing challenges on the internet. I find them useful, thought I prefer to make up my own plans. As I got back in September let's begin with it. I used an idea from challenge-your-skills.t…
Of course, I have changed some ideas for myself. For instance I don't give a rat's anything about drawing unicorns or fawns. Of course, I cannot promise the number of pictures on the topic: there might be 1,2 or may be more. I dunno. Alas, I have to work almost every day, do some chores and communicate like many other people. But let's try. As one man used to say: "Ask for more, cause you' get less in any case".
I cannot afford drawing everyday as most of challenges require, so I'm pleased with my slightest contribution. Paintember
- use different paints: gouche, acrylic paints and watercolors. DONE with paintember but not with watercolors:
Inktober + Drawlaween (Huxloween )
5 PICTURES FINISHED by 1st of Inktober
- pen drawing and I can't ignore Halloween either. Newember + Huevember
- draw something new for myself, that I've never drawn before + one color pictures. Drawcember
- just draw anything and don't forget about the New Year. Pastelnuary -
draw something with pastels Foodruary -
let's draw something very tasty and don't forget about St. Valentines day. March to the space -
space-related month Landscapril -
let's draw some epic landscapes May
the 4th be with you. Draw something Star Wars related (in my case something not very obscene XD) Catune -
Let's draw some kitteh!!! Dreamly -
draw some pictures from your dreams. I even have a big list of them. What about you? Towngust
- why not try draw some architecture?
I think, I will make it as a picture and add some other challenges.