'CAUSE I'M A COMMENT WHORE LOLZ!!!!!!!!!1one
I got double tagged!
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
Here we go...
1) I have an intense fear of when I fall I'll bang my head or teeth. Which is why I don't skateboard and also keep me for the longest time from biking and rollerskating. Trying to learn some freerunning to force myself to get over it.
2) I can make each hand touch the ear that is on the same side as it while wrapped around my head. Only one at a time though. It has been said that this is physical impossible and yet I can do it.
3) I only am attracted to guys with shaggy to long hair. I just can't imagine myself with a guy , no matter how handsome, with short hair. No amount of sweet talking can change it. I likes me a head banger.
4) I love to learn about feral children. Especially the true life story of Victor of Aveyron. Him going through puberty and sexual frustration was insanely entertaining.
5) I don't memorize roads, I memorize places and the way to them based on landmarks.
6) If I'm talking and something momentarily catches my attention I'll completely forget what I was talking about. And no - I don't have ADD or ADHD.
7) I can't sat to watch gore in movies like "Saw". I just can't. I feel like pieces of my body hurt when I look at it. It really sucks.
8) A GOOD MAJORITY
of my problems could be solved if I had a job.
.In OTHER news... THAT YOU SKIPPED.
I was TWO HOURS LATE
for my job interview at Aldi's today. I really need to know where the fuck I'm going nowadays.
I nearly shit and died from ONCE AGAIN
ending up at the wrong Aldi's (Yesterday I was suppose to meet the interview lady at one Aldi and ended up waiting two hours at ANOTHER one.), running around, asking strangers for directions, four long bus rides, long walks in between the rides, blistering cold and the five minute interview.
The lady who was interviewing me seemed annoyed but when she found take public transportation to get around she understood. She decided that if I got the job I'll go to the Aldi's in Skokie, under an hour away from my house. So, aside from being late, I think I did pretty great.
Well... I'll find out in a week when they call.
I'm just happy I managed to find my way back home with asking for directions since the Aldi was near my old neighborhood.
Home Dogs For REALZ...
Artists Who Inspire...
Clubs I'm In...