Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Artist JasonMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 11 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 2 Deviations 911 Comments 4,225 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Kill Me or Let Me Die
I am drowning in a sea of false smiles of people who consume my generosity but can't fabricate their own.  I give so I sink.  I deny and I rise.  Acts caught on the same coin.  Bound by the scale at birth.
If I can only see so black and white, why do I suffer through the night?  I chose goodness but like a paladin I am blind.  I am warden of my own prison.  The writer and enforcer of the laws that ruined my life and afflicted my seed.
I am a good person in a world with no light.  I alone can not deliver peace, love, or happiness.  My joy, my tenderness, my compassion, and my understanding are all based on naïve principles.
In this world people enjoy my strength for it makes me weak.  They devour my kindness to make me bitter.  Take advantage of my patience so that I become wild.  I have begged for many to end me but all would rather string me along draining what
:iconlorddaius:LordDaius 0 0
Idle Meaning
What is the worth of a man?  What is the point of a man?  Is it to protect?  Is it to rule?  Is it to love?  I have pondered these things the past few days.  I have found that a man's worth is in those he surrounds himself with, and yet as men place high value on things we can not control.  I have asked myself why and why again.  Why do I never get ahead?  Why did I just waste 12 years of my life to a company to get cast aside?  The answer is 90% chance and 10% attitude.  If you have a positive attitude about the 90 then it is bound to get better, right?  Wrong!  It is your attitude to never give up that changes life.  Shit is going to happen.  You can either deal with it or have it paralyze you.  Only in death do you know if you made all the write decisions.  Only then is the book finally closed and chapters finalized
:iconlorddaius:LordDaius 0 2


Super Thick2018 by Zelmarr Super Thick2018 :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 24 1 Sexual Chocolate by Zelmarr
Mature content
Sexual Chocolate :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 12 3
Malshadow Face by Zelmarr Malshadow Face :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 10 2 Malraze Face by Zelmarr Malraze Face :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 14 5 Raze Face 2 by Zelmarr Raze Face 2 :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 10 3 Fire n Ice by Zelmarr
Mature content
Fire n Ice :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 30 3
Demon Gal Throne by Zelmarr Demon Gal Throne :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 32 4 Abbbbbbs by Zelmarr Abbbbbbs :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 19 6 That dress though by Zelmarr That dress though :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 55 6 Hessa full body by Zelmarr Hessa full body :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 9 3 Hessa Face by Zelmarr Hessa Face :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 11 1 Tholl Face by Zelmarr Tholl Face :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 8 1 Tholl by Zelmarr Tholl :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 14 2 Random by Zelmarr
Mature content
Random :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 12 2
Nadirah by Zelmarr Nadirah :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 20 2 Malvyra full body by Zelmarr Malvyra full body :iconzelmarr:Zelmarr 19 4



United States
Current Residence: Atlanta, GA
Favourite genre of music: Alternative Rock
Favourite style of art: Manga/American Fusion
Operating System: Windows XP (Down with the Vista)
MP3 player of choice: Zune
Wallpaper of choice: Custom
Favourite cartoon character: Dexter from Dexter's Lab
Personal Quote: The people we trust the most we listen to the least.
  • Listening to: Shine Down
  • Reading: Game Informer
  • Watching: Thundercats 2011
  • Playing: Assassin's Creed 2
  • Eating: Pizza
  • Drinking: Southern Sweet Tea
Well I don't think I have many followers because I don't post here often, but I am excited that Zelmarr and myself have continued to produce our comic Phantom Ops.  Its coming along nicely and until we can get some upgraded computer equipment well be doing one page per week.  Anyway stop on by when you get a chance


Add a Comment:
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Edited Jul 10, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:thanks: for the :+fav:'s :D
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Edited Jul 3, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:thanks: for all the :+fav:'s :D
JeaiKe Featured By Owner Edited Jun 30, 2017   Digital Artist
Thank you for the fave!! ^^
LordDaius Featured By Owner Jul 2, 2017
Your Welcome
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Edited Jun 27, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:thanks: for all the :+fav:'s :w00t:
LordDaius Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2017
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
B-) :peace:
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Edited Jun 21, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:thanks: for the :+fav:'s :D
Artistik-Bootya Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:thanks: for the :+fav: on

Mature Content

BIG OL' ..., BIG OL' B..., N PHAT P... PENCIL by Artistik-Bootya
xresistancex Featured By Owner Jun 4, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
thanks for the fave.
Add a Comment: