Restore to factory settings an old Standard Template Construct on your Forge-World could be a wretched idea
Factory Settings or Factory Defaults usually refers to performing a restore or a reset of your STC to its original configuration as it first was when it was purchased.
A restore to factory settings is also known as a reset to factory settings or as a restore to factory defaults.
- Start the STC.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your STC.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
- Once the process is complete, click Restart
- DON'T SELECT COMPUTER ASSISTED INSTALLATION
"Initiating, initiating ....... restrictions in pl... ERROR .. ERROR ....restrictions not responding ....... It was about time , now we can actually get some work done around here"
"Federation construct - Dimir - 104 to Tartarus command , initial cargo cult infiltration executed with ... mixed success , will proceed with secondary stage once craters have been met ."
So perhaps...Abominable Intelligence is a traditional Artificial Intelligence, like it is depicted in most media; while the Machine Spirit mimics the way the human brain works?