This is very limiting, but what's your favorite kind of sushi ingredient?
Fake Crap! (Frab!)
All of them!
It's premium membership day! What do you do?
| 51 votes
- Give ME an ACTUAL PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AS A GIFT BECAUSE YOU'RE A KIND SOUL THAT APPRECIATES HAPPINESS!
- Eat a hot dog
- be a LOSER
- Never venture east!
- treat your greedy self to a real premium membership
- forget about it and miss it the next day
| 76 votes
What is your favorite currently-available Star Wars: Or...
| 48 votes
- 2006 Poor Quality Laserdisc transfers
- 1997 Special Edition "Anime Jabba"
- 2004 DVD Release "Weesa Free!"
- 2011 Blu-Ray Release "No. Nooo, NoooOOoooOOO!"
- Star Wars: Revisited (An awesome fanmade Edition by Adywan)
- VHS Release
- None! Comment...
ShadowPhoenixRisenHobbyist General Artist
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food (because I'm a super picky eater with a super sensitive stomach), so my favourite ingredient is whatever is in California roll, and - surprisingly - unagi. I'm still amazed I was courageous enough to try unagi, and even more amazed that I liked it